Stadium Series Tickets Will Be for Sale December 11th

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
You mean $297 I assume? Section 430 is listed as $119 seats (but that's before shipping and tm charges).

I'm wondering if I should have tried for a higher rung of tickets. I just didn't want to pick best available, because I didn't want to spend $650-700 bucks for 2 seats. Oh well, even if my seats are too low...we'll have a great day and get some awesome pictures.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
You mean $297 I assume? Section 430 is listed as $119 seats (but that's before shipping and tm charges).

I'm wondering if I should have tried for a higher rung of tickets. I just didn't want to pick best available, because I didn't want to spend $650-700 bucks for 2 seats. Oh well, even if my seats are too low...we'll have a great day and get some awesome pictures.

No, $397. Tickets are $179 at face, $9 each BS conv. fee, then like $15 to have the actual tickets shipped. Not exactly sure why that section is so expensive, but having gone from thinking I had tickets, to tickets being sold out, to having a shot at getting tickets again... I didn't really care.

Section 430, row 3, seats 7-8. I'll later figure out why they're $179 and not $119, but for now, I don't even really care and am just happy I have tickets.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
No, $397. Tickets are $179 at face, $9 each BS conv. fee, then like $15 to have the actual tickets shipped. Not exactly sure why that section is so expensive, but having gone from thinking I had tickets, to tickets being sold out, to having a shot at getting tickets again... I didn't really care.

Section 430, row 3, seats 7-8. I'll later figure out why they're $179 and not $119, but for now, I don't even really care and am just happy I have tickets.

Oh I see, the first few rows are the higher pricing tier. Didn't notice that. Yeah I wouldn't care either.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Oh I see, the first few rows are the higher pricing tier. Didn't notice that. Yeah I wouldn't care either.

$400 was exactly what I wanted to spend, too, so it works out well.

Which tix did you end up with?

Nothingman*

I am going to have to try for a couple tomorrow. Maybe we can have a meet up before the game? I am limiting how much to spend and I agree the lower tickets will not allow much to be seen. I am looking for 300 levels on the side hopefully.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
$400 was exactly what I wanted to spend, too, so it works out well.

Which tix did you end up with?

13th row in section 104. Mine run the risk of being too low down to the ground and have an obstructed view of some sorts? Time will tell. Mine ended up being $317 for the pair. I'm really not concerned much about it. I'll be in there and will have a blast even if I can't see all that well :laugh:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
13th row in section 104. Mine run the risk of being too low down to the ground and have an obstructed view of some sorts? Time will tell. Mine ended up being $317 for the pair. I'm really not concerned much about it. I'll be in there and will have a blast even if I can't see all that well :laugh:

$317!!?? Nice man! What's the face value on those? I could have sworn those sections according to the Ticketmaster color chart were like $325/ticket.

Anyone here plan on tailgating? I wouldn't mind joining a tailgate, but being I'll be coming up from Atlanta obviously, I won't really be able to provide something other than bringing some food and beer.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
It's the sections above me that are more expensive. The face was $139 before the extra charges. I think these are lower because being low will be somewhat of an obstructed view. As Cullk said - the higher up ones should have the best sightlines.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
It's the sections above me that are more expensive. The face was $139 before the extra charges. I think these are lower because being low will be somewhat of an obstructed view. As Cullk said - the higher up ones should have the best sightlines.

Yeah, just looked at the map again. Hopefully you can see enough. Looks like mine are actually a bit lower than I realized at first, right on the corner, too.

Hard for me to gauge how a rink will look from there, though. Might need to get some new glasses before the game, my vision sucks lol.

grandstand_430.jpg

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Yeah, just looked at the map again. Hopefully you can see enough. Looks like mine are actually a bit lower than I realized at first, right on the corner, too.

Hard for me to gauge how a rink will look from there, though. Might need to get some new glasses before the game, my vision sucks lol.

grandstand_430.jpg

That should be an excellent view. Sitting high up at SF is pretty awesome, once you survive the hike to the seats.

Sat in the endzone for my last Bears game, in what I guess would be considered 'the cheap seats', but the view was great.

550096_10151311814697975_1269398059_n.jpg

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
That should be an excellent view. Sitting high up at SF is pretty awesome, once you survive the hike to the seats.

Sat in the endzone for my last Bears game, in what I guess would be considered 'the cheap seats', but the view was great.

Love the corner views, so got lucky there. I generally enjoy the higher views as well, for the sake of seeing the entire field/rink.

I can't even remember the last time I saw a Bears game in Soldier. Been way, way too long.

Nothingman*

Well….I was shut out on tickets. If anyone has some as it gets closer let me know. Or els eI will have to go to stub hub or something like that.

EdzosCrayon

Apr 4, 2013
Got tickets yesterday. Missed out on the winter classic because of work so I'm excited for this one. Never been to a Bears game so this will be my first time at Soldier Field. I'll be in section 350. For those who have been there - is the view pretty good from there?

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
The NHL has announced public tickets are already sold out.

As for the views at Soldier Field, in my experience the view is pretty good from about every seat, even my bros season tix in the nosebleeds (same corner that RayP is sitting looks like), but not sure how that will translate to rink viewing. As others said the upper sections are super steep, but that is precisely the reason the views are decent from there.

Nothingman*

The NHL has announced public tickets are already sold out.

As for the views at Soldier Field, in my experience the view is pretty good from about every seat, even my bros season tix in the nosebleeds (same corner that RayP is sitting looks like), but not sure how that will translate to rink viewing. As others said the upper sections are super steep, but that is precisely the reason the views are decent from there.

I logged in and was in the que for 11 minutes and then it said high volume and retry. So I did and then, 7 minutes later, they were all gone. I am not paying over face as those are expensive enough as it is. Include two flights, two nights hotel and it is a $1500 weekend at face value for me (I was going to use mile so it would be a bit cheaper but still….) So if I find some tix… great. but otherwise I have resigned myself to watching from the couch.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
I logged in and was in the que for 11 minutes and then it said high volume and retry. So I did and then, 7 minutes later, they were all gone. I am not paying over face as those are expensive enough as it is. Include two flights, two nights hotel and it is a $1500 weekend at face value for me (I was going to use mile so it would be a bit cheaper but still….) So if I find some tix… great. but otherwise I have resigned myself to watching from the couch.

Honestly, if you're going to fly in, go to a playoff game. The Stadium Series will be a cool spectacle, but it's not playoff hockey.

Nothingman*

Honestly, if you're going to fly in, go to a playoff game. The Stadium Series will be a cool spectacle, but it's not playoff hockey.

Will will probably do that. We need to get back to visit friends anyhow. And that would be more fun and bang for the buck. It is just getting the game on a weekend is the thing. And fly fishing is picking up then so….. ;) Will probably do it for the playoffs :) That is a good idea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad