St. Louis Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I need to get a new jersey since my Stamkos jersey won't be much good after this season :sarcasm:

I really hope what I say is false tho :help:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Sorry guys. Can't buy or sell stuff here.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forum_rules
Advertising: Posting or private messaging to sell, buy, or trade products or services, links to auctions, affiliate links, links to promote personal or commercial websites, blogs, personal YT channels, other forums and so forth is not allowed anywhere without explicit permission. Abuse of the PM system is based on member complaints. The only exception is moderator approved ticket exchange threads. If you have a website or business, you may include the link to your site in your signature ONLY. Signatures are only provided to Sponsors and Staff. Links to other forums or to incentive-based promotions may NOT be included in signatures. Unsolicited advertising may result in a permanent ban and your site being blacklisted. While we encourage posters to cite sources and articles with links to websites, they are not to be posted by members with a vested interest in bringing traffic to those sites. In other words, if you work for a site (paid or not), do not post links to its articles. Photos and photo galleries are not subject to this restriction. If you wish to advertise on HFBoards or Hockey's Future please contact [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad