Prospect Info: St. Louis Blues Top-20 Prospects: #10

Who is the St. Louis Blues' #10 Prospect?

• Will Cranley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tyson Galloway

• Marc-Andre Gaudet

• Mathias Laferrière

• Brady Lyle

• Dylan Peterson

• Landon Sim

• Tyler Tucker

• Keean Washkurak

• Vadim Zherenko

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Kostin is taking this spot. Starting #10.

2022 Prospect Rankings:

#1 Zachary Bolduc (75.8%)
#2 Jake Neighbours (50.9%)
#3 Jimmy Snuggerud (51%)
#4 Scott Perunovich (86.8%)
#5 Joel Hofer (50%)
#6 Alexei Toropchenko (55.3%)
#7 Nikita Alexandrov (33.3%)
#8 Matt Kessel (38.7%)
#9 Klim Kostin (51.4%)
#10 ?

I added two more players.

You can change your vote.

Poll closes in 2 days.

Last edited:

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Buchinger again!

I estimate I'll probably need to vote for him in 2 or 3 more polls before I can vote for another player. ;)

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I haven't had too much to say in these polls to this point, but I would like to point out here that I expect Will Bitten to turn some heads in training camp and make the decision to send him to the AHL very difficult. You could argue that he was one of Springfield's three best players down the stretch and maybe their best player in the playoffs. There is a reason the Blues were comfortable giving him a 2-year deal and I for one would not be surprised to see him make the big club when camp breaks.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
I haven't had too much to say in these polls to this point, but I would like to point out here that I expect Will Bitten to turn some heads in training camp and make the decision to send him to the AHL very difficult. You could argue that he was one of Springfield's three best players down the stretch and maybe their best player in the playoffs. There is a reason the Blues were comfortable giving him a 2-year deal and I for one would not be surprised to see him make the big club when camp breaks.
There’s a couple people I know that worked for the Iowa Wild last year that would want nothing more than for Bitten to make it to the show. One of them said he was their favorite player to ever come though here. They were super bummed when he was traded to the Blues.

That said, I’m skeptical that he would stick and have much of an NHL career. I hope he earns a callup soon but don’t think he quite has the skills to be a top-6 forward and seems to not have the size coaches typically look for in a bottom-6 role. But who knows. Maybe he’ll be able to carve out a career as a tweener guy similar to Walker.

Buchinger again!

I estimate I'll probably need to vote for him in 2 or 3 more polls before I can vote for another player. ;)
Same for me with Kaskimaki. Battle of the 2022 3rd rounders vs the older 3rd, 4th etc rounders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad