Pre-Game Talk: St. Louis Blues @ Nashville Predators "Oh, we have another game?" 5:00 PM Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
OK boys and girls, need to to wake up there's going to be a lot of GDT's coming in rapid succession!

Last game:

St. Louis Shellacked Detroit 6-0, Shot differential, 36-14. Monster gave Howard the hook mid game going 7-8 on shots.

Preds lost 3-2 in the shootout to a MUCH improved Columbus team.

Rinne had a .923% in the loss, Bob was .941%

Mod's if you can get an awesome gif of the depth charts have fun. I'm busy. Much like this season.

Note: After this game is a 7 GAME ROAD TRIP. If the Preds don't win this game they could be in line for a LONG season. Yes, this is a must win.

EDIT: My Bad, NHL is not the only one rusty.

Last edited:

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Dang it FatCat. I saw the title and thought there was a game tonight! Tease.

The team got their stiff legs and jitters out of the way. Now it's time to buckle down and pull out a win. Not looking forward to this game the way we came out against Columbus. Hopefully it has more flow to it.

golfmade

Go Preds Go
Dec 30, 2002
Idahoan in Taiwan
I really hope we can go toe to toe with the Blues this early in the season, if we can tie/win the game then I'm hopeful that we can beat them later on.

Last edited:

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Haha! BFC make sure you start one up tomorrow! If you want any graphics let me know and I'll throw em together and PM them to you.

If not, I'm good with using this as a Pre-Gameday thread like we had for the CBJ game.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Haha! BFC make sure you start one up tomorrow! If you want any graphics let me know and I'll throw em together and PM them to you.

If not, I'm good with using this as a Pre-Gameday thread like we had for the CBJ game.

Get me a roster gif and I might be tempted to do an 'Avatar' for the GDT.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Blues fan dropping in to say good luck and here's to a clean healthy game.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville

Tarasenko scored two in his debut. Guy is going to be special. We have to shut him down for sure.

STL is my pick to win the cup this year. We have a tough one coming up.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Blues fan just wanting to say that I've always liked the Preds and thought Nashville was a great and dangerous team. Here's to a good game.

Last edited:

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The thing about the Preds with their hard-fought grinding Trotz style is they can lose to anyone.....but they can also beat anyone.

This will be a game. There will be no 6-0 here.

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
Not scared. Just watch out for the cherry picking. Seems like half of those 6 goals were on clear breakaways from cherry picking/awful detroit defense. And Tarasenko was fantastic sure, but his deke was around Kyle Quincy, not Shea freaking Weber. Halak will be tough to break though. I'll be there and ready to scream either way.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Blues fan wishing good luck. I was supposed to go to the first Blues-Preds game in Nashville this season, but the stupid lockout :( Low scoring, OT game like always in this matchup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad