GDT: St. Louis Blues @ Florida Panthers | FSMW - KMOX 1120 | 6:30 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
2 great plays by Stewart on that Roy goal. First a great hit on the puk carrier, then a stick swipe freeing the puck, right to Roy who was skating in on goal. Who says Stewart hasn't been playing hard or being effective?
I'm not one of said people. But to be fair, earlier in the game he also made the worst puck management mistake that he's made all year. A drop pass at the blue line on a zone exit will give a coach nightmares. Fortunately, it's the only such mistake that I can remember him making this year. He's come a long way in multiple areas.

He needs to start shooting more. His line, and our team, will be better for it.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Terrible angle goal. Nice plays by Soby and Jax to set it up. No idea how that went in. I'm honestly surprised he even tried shooting it from there :laugh:

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
you could hear the big stone falling off Stewart.
that was exactly what he needed and some scoring from him and Roy are pretty welcome by the SOB line too I guess.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
However it was earlier that predicted Stewart heating up tonight I commend you good sir!

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Stewart finally scores his first goal from almost the toughest agle possible. And now The Blues afre on the power play again! Let's score to make it 3-0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad