GDT: St. Louis Blues @ Florida Panthers | FSMW - KMOX 1120 | 6:30 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

illninofan*

I'll always have soft spots for Boyes and Weaver. 2 former Blues that I always liked.

Weaver, maybe.

Brad "High and Wide" Boyes, though? Good riddance.

1d1.jpg

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
If their attendance is normally that low, it seems sort of impractical to keep a team there. How in the world, could they meet their payroll expectations when they get home game turnouts like this?

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Pretty boring game thus far :laugh: Panthers have had some decent chances, Blues really haven't done much.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
2 years ago we ironed out defense, last year was passing and puck control, finally putting it together with some scoring?

illninofan*

2 years ago we ironed out defense, last year was passing and puck control, finally putting it together with some scoring?

It appears so, I don't think we've even seen their best scoring yet because, like the other two, it will take a whole season to develop.

Other than that, I'll reserve judgment until we start beating the Kings and Sharks (especially the former) more convincingly and more often.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
2 great plays by Stewart on that Roy goal. First a great hit on the puk carrier, then a stick swipe freeing the puck, right to Roy who was skating in on goal. Who says Stewart hasn't been playing hard or being effective?

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
2 great plays by Stewart on that Roy goal. First a great hit on the puk carrier, then a stick swipe freeing the puck, right to Roy who was skating in on goal. Who says Stewart hasn't been playing hard or being effective?

People that see that he has zero goals ;)

Edit: Not downplaying him.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Pretty good first period, at least the boys showed up tonight ready to play. That has to be tough to do with their crazy spread out schedule they had in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad