GDT: St. Louis Blues and the Holy Fail| 8pm CST|

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
Arthur: I am your king!
Dennis' Mother: Well I didn't vote for you.
Arthur: You don't vote for kings!
Dennis' Mother: How'd you become king, then?
Arthur: The Lady of the Lake,... her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king!
Dennis: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Arthur: Be quiet!
Dennis: You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
Arthur: Shut up!
Dennis: I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
Arthur: Shut up! Will you shut up?! Dennis: Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system!
Arthur: Shut up!
Dennis: Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! HELP, HELP, I'M BEING REPRESSED!
Arthur: BLOODY PEASANT!!
Dennis: Oh, what a giveaway. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?

Chojin

Tiny Panger...
Apr 6, 2011
Trying to decide if I want to watch this game, or go to bed sober. Tough choice.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Waiting Faulk and Krug carrying team.

giphy.gif

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
If we can hold the Knights to less than 5 goals against then I'll take the moral victory

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I’m going to take a page from Michael Moorcock’s Elric of Melnibone. Give the players sticks made from Stormbringer, suck out the souls of those we slay to give us strength....

BLOOD AND GOALS FOR CHIEF!!!

Reactions: The Electrician

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
When we last won a home game, it was February 18 and Perron was scoring on the PP in OT to move us to 10-5-2 on the season.

That was 7 weeks ago.

Reactions: The Note

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Tank is in full swing. How high can we pick?

Please trade Hoffman and Bozak for a 2nd and a 3rd

Reactions: mk80

The Electrician

Sponsor
Oct 24, 2014
Missouri
I’m going to take a page from Michael Moorcock’s Elric of Melnibone. Give the players sticks made from Stormbringer, suck out the souls of those we slay to give us strength....

BLOOD AND GOALS FOR CHIEF!!!

You, Sir, are speaking my language.

We need a couple of goals from the Runestaff tonight.

Reactions: GoldenSeal

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
You, Sir, are speaking my language.

We need a couple of goals from the Runestaff tonight.

Amen to that! DP right now is the closest thing we have to Hawkmoon...

Hopefully tonight Binny will proudly use the Hand of Kwll and the Eye of Rhynn to vanquish all goals against and right the Cosmic Balance of the Note!

Binny IS the Goalie in the Bluenote Sweater, after all :)

Reactions: The Electrician

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
It’s better than a 9pm start I suppose...just kind of annoying they adjust times when we’re at home. I don’t see them adjusting times when we go out west
I adjust my time taking 4hour sleep. Now at 4am watching 1 period of game eat and drink coffee. Then go at gym and listening the 2nd and maybe at work 7 am I can watch end of 3rd period.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Vegas going with 12F, 5D. So, only a 5-2 ass-kicking.

Hoffman and Bortuzzo out; Blais and Walman in. Make it a 6-2 ass-kicking.

Reactions: mk80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad