Halifax
IceCaps11-250x250.png
vs
2147.gif

Game Time-7:30pm EST

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Eager to see how Lefebvre can piss me off tonight.

FSD (flu) and Commodore (groin) are out. Totally green defence tonight.

Last edited:

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
The 2 useless goons are playing again...:facepalm:

The Dogs won 2 games without Stortini, yet he's now a lineup staple despite the fact they went 1-2-1 with him in the lineup during that road trip. Lefebvre is completely unable to evaluate a horrible veteran, it's a joke.

Myron Gaines*

The Dogs won 2 games without Stortini, yet he's now a lineup staple despite the fact they went 1-2-1 with him in the lineup during that road trip. Lefebvre is completely unable to evaluate a horrible veteran, it's a joke.

His reaction time is slow and his decisions are weird sometimes. I don't understand the reasoning behind playing Storts. He must be really good with the young guys to be granted a roster spot despite being absolutely useless on the ice.

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
Wow, great play by Beaulieu there. He's exceeding all my expectations so far this season.

PunkinDrublic*

Yes because a guy playing the 4th line who gets 7 min a game is the reason the Dogs lose !!:laugh: Just like it was Darche's fault last year.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Yes because a guy playing the 4th line who gets 7 min a game is the reason the Dogs lose !!:laugh: Just like it was Darche's fault last year.
Hagel almost just literally scored on his own net. After each 4th line shift, momentum shifts to the opponent.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
I wish Brunet was describing the game and not Langevin... That's saying a lot about my appreciation of Langevin.

PunkinDrublic*

Hagel almost just literally scored on his own net. After each 4th line shift, momentum shifts to the opponent.

Still is not a valid point for a line that plays 6-7 mins. This teams problem is that the competition in the AHL is very strong this year. Besides, the coaching has average at best. I haven't been impressed with the Dogs top 2 lines, not one little bit !

NewHabsEra*

I thought Ellis is playing a pretty solid game so far, Tinordi not so much, seems really slow tonight... Beaulieu with some good moments, a bit of trouble in his own zone at the end of the period but still a good first from the kid.. Up front, Leblanc is playing with very little confidence thats obvious, hopefully he picks it up..

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Still is not a valid point for a line that plays 6-7 mins. This teams problem is that the competition in the AHL is very strong this year. Besides, the coaching has average at best. I haven't been impressed with the Dogs top 2 lines, not one little bit !

Generally, I'd agree. But Stortini had a pretty good streak of penalties that got us scored against. The AHL is very strong this year, I agree. All that means is that all the moving parts of a team need to be at their best. The fact that Stortini plays at all is worrisome.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I thought Ellis is playing a pretty solid game so far, Tinordi not so much, seems really slow tonight... Beaulieu with some good moments, a bit of trouble in his own zone at the end of the period but still a good first from the kid.. Up front, Leblanc is playing with very little confidence thats obvious, hopefully he picks it up..

Tinordi is notorious for taking a while to adjust to new leagues but I think after this season he will step up as a dominant player. Ellis however is my favourite defense prospect, love his game, patience and hockey IQ.

Habnot

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Clearly Leblanc is playing with linemates that cannot follow his speed of execution. Fortier loses every puck battle and Quailer is visibly a step too slow. Even Fortier can't follow.

Leblanc has the puck on his stick all the time but cannot do it all by himself.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Fall behind 2-0?

Putting Stortini on the ice on the next shift is Lefebvre's answer. As if playing that underwhelming line every 4 shifts wasn't already enough.:laugh:

Gallagher scores!

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Clearly Leblanc is playing with linemates that cannot follow his speed of execution. Fortier loses every puck battle and Quailer is visibly a step too slow. Even Fortier can't follow.

Leblanc has the puck on his stick all the time but cannot do it all by himself.

I'd like to see him play with Bournival and Gallagher and move Holland down a line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad