Confirmed with Link: Stéphane Waite Signed Contract Extension

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
- JJD & Lacroix fired
- Ducharme hired
- Waite re-signed

It's such a weird feeling to see the Habs make 3 moves on the same day that don't make people face-palm.
I get this warm feeling inside when a day like this happens. It can't just be me who feels it either.
Great start to the weekend :laugh:

Reactions: Habs Icing

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
- JJD & Lacroix fired
- Ducharme hired
- Waite re-signed

It's such a weird feeling to see the Habs make 3 moves on the same day that don't make people face-palm.

No offense, but unless Bergevin changes his spots quickly, it doesn't matter.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
All fine. But they just never better have given him or anybody a 5-year extension. You cannot handcuff yourselves in making a move. At best, you go 3 years at a time.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
TSN690 said earlier that Waite signed a 5 year extension but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else.

Just this morning I was gonna ask on this board what the hold up was with dismissing JJD since his contract was up this year anyway. This was a good news day for the Habs.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
TSN690 said earlier that Waite signed a 5 year extension but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else.

Just this morning I was gonna ask on this board what the hold up was with dismissing JJD since his contract was up this year anyway. This was a good news day for the Habs.
I saw it mentioned on the Hockey Inside/Out page as part of the story about Ducharme's hiring.

Reactions: sheed36

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

I'm good with 5 years. I would have been satisfied with any extension really as he is one of the few in the hockey ops department I think is the right guy for the job.

Reactions: sheed36

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Not sure how I feel about this. It's not like Price has been gangbusters recently. And if it's 5 years, one more reason for wanting MB to get fired.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad