KINGSTON - WAKELY
HAMILTON - McCOY
MISSISSAUGA - FANTILLI
ERIE - SOVA
BARRIE - DELIC
OWEN SOUND - McCONNEL-BARKER

mag1600

Jun 15, 2012
I agree with Riverfront that the Hounds will select Goyette in the first round - 4th overall.

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
I hope we take Fantilli. Screw whatever team cooked up this stunt with him (London or Kitchener).

Mein Yak

Jan 5, 2019
I hope we take Fantilli. Screw whatever team cooked up this stunt with him (London or Kitchener).
And lose a picks in the draft ... I imagine that you guys would take him, claim him as defected and then send him plus picks to Kitchener in exchange for Vukojevic who is the best defensive defensemen available at for next year when you guys are making your cup run.

Mein Yak

Jan 5, 2019
I'd rather see him never play a minute in the CHL than manipulate his way to London or Kitchener.
I hope you share that same opinion to every guy who has an NCAA commitment because they are doing that for leverage to get to the team they want to go to.

Reactions: DWI Dale

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
And lose a picks in the draft ... I imagine that you guys would take him, claim him as defected and then send him plus picks to Kitchener in exchange for Vukojevic who is the best defensive defensemen available at for next year when you guys are making your cup run.

I think there's a good chance that one of Harley, Drysdale, or Chisholm would be available next season.

Reactions: soo hound girl

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
If Fantilli is available you take him IMO. Can't miss that ship again.

If not it's Ludwinski or Goyette.

Heard SSM is heavily leaning towards Goyette and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the name called

Your friend OHLinsiders saying that Goyette has reservations about playing here.

I agree we should go Fantilli either way (if available). If he comes then you have the best player. If he doesn't then you load up for a cup run.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Wouldn't surprise me if we got a goalie by the 6th round. We have 4,5,5,6 coming up.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
TOMS-e1585407670589-1024x622.jpg
I still say Jeff Toms was the '93 Mem Cup Final player of the game. Jeff is listed as 6'5" and 212lbs. Wonder how big Connor will get? Listed as 5'10" 154lbs right now.

Photo credit to hockeynewsnorth.com taken by Allana Plaunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->