SSM Greyhounds 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjhound

Oct 17, 2016
Nice crowd of 4578 too bad we had little to cheer about
Difference of this series was special teams Saginaw was awesome on the PK we didn’t have any time and space
I’m sorry but Ivan is classless other than him I like the spirit should be a good conference finals
And oh one more thing Deadmau you are making Paul Theriault look bad you should go back to using your real posters name Ha
Yes please you are disrespecting a great OHL coach and man by using his name. The moderator should address this.

count35

Nov 26, 2014
Soo
Hats off to this team!!!! It was a pleasure watching them grow with experience. I said anything would be a bonus and after falling behind 0-3 in this series they fought back and just were exhausted in doing so. They left it ALL on the ice and I for one was very proud of this team! Good luck to all moving on and I look forward to next season!!! :thumbu:

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
Of all the players I am going to miss watching is Hollowell he was awesome to watch out their,the kid can wheel and make everything look so easy
Liked Frosty has tons of skill sees the ice better than anyone who has played here since Gretzky
Villalta is a good goalie his stat numbers don’t tell the whole story
Sambrook was probably the better part of the Radysh trade last year
Howdeshell hopefully gets a shot some where to bad he didn’t come to the OHL until he was 19 lost a couple of years of hounds development
All in all it was another successful season in Hounds nation I know at the start of the season a lot of people had us in a total rebuild around here since the Dubas days we don’t rebuild we reload

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah. It's unfortunate. Saginaw is a good team but Ivan is a bit of an a$$ hat. You should see the stunt he pulled in London late in the season.
Makes me want to root against Saginaw if London doesn't make it.
I seen what he did the reverse Avery he is what you said he is and so true about not wanting to see them win because of him

Reactions: Otto

Houndsfan22

Mar 27, 2018
It's really messed up that people like you think Raftis slept through the trade deadline. He was shopping but he was a couple of draft picks short of acquiring some Owen Sound names. London paid more. That have way more than us in the cupboard. Then when we went to sell, everyone who could afford to shop, had shopped. No where to move our guys.

I'm an idiot. I meant to say Guelph as the players I was referencing were Durzi and Suzuki.

Edit: But I guess Hancock makes me statement look less idiotic.. I'm a mess. F...in Saginaw! Ah well. Good luck Spirit!

Hardcore Techno

Mar 28, 2018
So I sat near some Saginaw fans last night. Was slightly annoyed. A Soo fan was telling them to go home at end of game. He was mad at net flip. I said who cares. Drive safe.

Radar9

Hounds/London !
Aug 11, 2012
Hounds / London
Just seen a video on my friends cell phone Saginaw goalie turned the net over he skated towards his bench he Flip his finger to the crowd it’s on video he said he will be turning that video in stay tune

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
I seen what he did the reverse Avery he is what you said he is and so true about not wanting to see them win because of him

Same here, after the stunt he pulled in London I have no desire to see Saginaw win.. even more so now after last nights game.

If the video exists I hope the league stays consistent with suspensions. If it actually did happen, he should get more, considering it was right after the last incident.

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
Just seen a video on my friends cell phone Saginaw goalie turned the net over he skated towards his bench he Flip his finger to the crowd it’s on video he said he will be turning that video in stay tune

Would love to see that video seeing as other Soo fans are saying he did the "Too Sweet" hand gesture from WWE. Not flip the bird. If the "Too Sweet" was banned the entire hounds team last season would have been suspended.

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
Prosvetov as much as he brings to the table he can do some stupid things at times. His teammates have bailed him out a few times. Your team showed plenty of character in coming back and making it a series. Good Luck next year.

Reactions: Buttsy

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
team showed plenty of character in coming back and making it a series. Good Luck next year.

Agreed Finster8 you had to know The Soo was not going to go quietly.Well done enjoy the offseason as the rinks will be putting Ice back in before you know it.

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
Congrats to saggy. They're well built for a run.

The shenanigans by prosvetov were pathetic. If aiddle finger is a suspension, why not for throwing a net, making the L sign at fans and swearing ?

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Congrats to saggy. They're well built for a run.

The shenanigans by prosvetov were pathetic. If aiddle finger is a suspension, why not for throwing a net, making the L sign at fans and swearing ?

I think Saginaw fans will confirm his antics are a little immature to say the least. Luckily he doesn't hurt anyone but his and his team's reputation to date?

Reactions: DWI Dale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad