SSH survey

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Just got a SSH survey in my inbox. One thing I noticed is this part:

7. Please rank the following Jets Rewards redemptions in order of importance to you as a Season Seat Holder (1 being most important, 7 being least important):
a) Autographed Winnipeg Jets Memorabilia
b) Behind the scenes and Exclusive Access (Post Game Press conference, Press Box, Game Production Suite)
c) Team Access (Players, Hockey Operations, Management)
d) Contests for Giveaways (Canada Goose Jacket, Premium Suite for a Night)
e) Contests for Trips
f) Jets Gear (Gift Cards)
g) Non-Game Day Experiences (Photo at Centre Ice, Dressing Room tours)

You're supposed to rank them 1-7. I'd love for everyone to rank the "contests" 6 and 7. I think draws for stuff is baloney. But that's up to you.

I'd really like them to bring back the lunch with Chevy or the coach. I'd love to be able to talk to Maurice. My guess is they found it too risky because they kiboshed it pretty quick and we haven't seen it back.

Lots of questions regarding game day experience, jets pass HQ, food, etc.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Just got a SSH survey in my inbox. One thing I noticed is this part:

7. Please rank the following Jets Rewards redemptions in order of importance to you as a Season Seat Holder (1 being most important, 7 being least important):
a) Autographed Winnipeg Jets Memorabilia
b) Behind the scenes and Exclusive Access (Post Game Press conference, Press Box, Game Production Suite)
c) Team Access (Players, Hockey Operations, Management)
d) Contests for Giveaways (Canada Goose Jacket, Premium Suite for a Night)
e) Contests for Trips
f) Jets Gear (Gift Cards)
g) Non-Game Day Experiences (Photo at Centre Ice, Dressing Room tours)

You're supposed to rank them 1-7. I'd love for everyone to rank the "contests" 6 and 7. I think draws for stuff is baloney. But that's up to you.

I'd really like them to bring back the lunch with Chevy or the coach. I'd love to be able to talk to Maurice. My guess is they found it too risky because they kiboshed it pretty quick and we haven't seen it back.

Lots of questions regarding game day experience, jets pass HQ, food, etc.

H H H H H H H and H

I keep getting calls from my rep to participate in the rewards program but I feel like it is work......4 1/2 seasons of points built up And I a proud to proclaim I remain a Virgin!!!!!

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
I keep getting calls from my rep to participate in the rewards program but I feel like it is work......4 1/2 seasons of points built up And I a proud to proclaim I remain a Virgin!!!!!

Same here. I just don't think there is much value in most of the redemptions. A lot of the prizes are auctions. Some of the autographed stuff I may be interested in. Was thinking about maybe a Shief signed jersey but for some reason he's not available. Maybe they "sold out" of them already?

Sabadecade

Die Hard Jets Fan
May 25, 2012
Winnipeg MB
Yeah, singed memorabilia, access not normally granted or easily accessible, home and away game day experiences are better than any contest or auction.

If they're looking for more "lower end" items to add, perhaps they can add concession gift card and/or coupons (Local 204, Tower, Heroes, Observation Deck, Exchange). There's probably laws against alcohol but probably not other food items. These would equal game day experience enhancements.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Same here. I just don't think there is much value in most of the redemptions. A lot of the prizes are auctions. Some of the autographed stuff I may be interested in. Was thinking about maybe a Shief signed jersey but for some reason he's not available. Maybe they "sold out" of them already?

Scheif was up a while ago, but the recent restock includes neither him nor Wheeler - I was planning on going with one of those to get something out of them. According to my ticket rep they load things typically at the end of the month, if that helps. The current crop of jerseys went up just this week, possibly even last night or this morning but I did look on Monday for stuff and they weren't there then.

I've been pretty hard on these guys about their rewards. The auctions are pointless for the bulk of fans. Guys with P4-5-6-7 can't be gathering anywhere near as many points as the guys in P1; I say that because I'm in P3 and until this year I couldn't get close to some stuff.

I also gave them some serious crap one year because I had finally reached the point where I could get the stupid autographed bar fridge with enough points but when they listed it, they Club-Z'd me by raising the amount of points by about 50%. Yeah, some guy with four P1 seats can buy it easily, but you're excluding the bulk of the audience.

I'm sure the contests hold huge appeal to them because people are mostly flushing points away. Somebody always wins of course but those points for entry cannot be recouped.

The big winners in this program are the smart guys around here that grabbed the Jets Gear cards right when they first went up - that was a fantastic deal.

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
The big winners in this program are the smart guys around here that grabbed the Jets Gear cards right when they first went up - that was a fantastic deal.

Yeah that was a solid deal.

Agreed about the Upperdeck vs. Lowerdeck guys. I was planning on saving my points for the fridge as that was a pretty kick ass prize but I don't think it lasted that long.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011

Ya I wished I had nabbed some of those. I have about 36,000 points right now. When it came out I really wanted a lunch with the coach or GM so I waited. I haven't seen those since the rewards program first came out.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
What's in it for the Jets to have people participate in the rewards program?

It's a backended way of getting more money out of you. The biggest points are for paying your tickets up front, and for re-signing agreements and such. The TSN rewards code really is a drop in the bucket. Other things such as getting more points when you show up early is a way to drive up revenue. The cost to them is minimal in the grand scheme of things.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I will say the family holiday photo at centre ice was pretty good. Other than that I haven't cashed any in. Maybe 500 points in a jersey contest. An autograph meet and greet with the team at the Exchange would be a great thing the way the Moose used to do. I suggested a skate with the players. Old time hockey- sticks in the middle. I am pretty sure I can get around Stu.:D

Checked for jerseys last week and only a Morrisey Moose jersey was there. If they had a value towards food and bevvies they would be used up pretty fast. Upgrade to the glass is useless when down low anyways but fully understand the benefit to those upstairs. TNSE has a wide ranging fan base.

I asked for a live organ player and gave kudos to the ushers. I always have a program waiting in my cup holder prior to the game.

Suggested they open the doors 90 minutes prior to puck drop and go back to 7:30pm weekday starts. Good to see TNSE communicating with the STHs.

No spot for place Peluso on waivers, and sit Stu in the press box.;)

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
I will say the family holiday photo at centre ice was pretty good. Other than that I haven't cashed any in. Maybe 500 points in a jersey contest. An autograph meet and greet with the team at the Exchange would be a great thing the way the Moose used to do. I suggested a skate with the players. Old time hockey- sticks in the middle. I am pretty sure I can get around Stu.:D

So, your plan is to have your wife carry the puck to the blue line, and when Stu lunges and checks her into next week (but leaves the puck behind), you'll be all alone on the goalie. Very shrewd. :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad