SRO Tickets

The Missing Piece

What's Left?
Sep 19, 2012
Hey guys I got a pair of SRO tickets for Thursday v buff. I've never had tickets that weren't seats. Ideally I'd like to sit somewhere anywhere really. But I've never done it before is there a good way to find out where there are open seats? How long shoul you wait before taking them? If you get caught in the seats what happens(if anything) ?

Are there seats that are usually open somewhere? Or if you sit like in the Smirnoff ice zone or whatever? Any info from experience would be great!

Thanks in advance

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Best way is to ask an Usher to keep an eye, then check back in with them after the 1st.

Of course you could always sit in the Platinums, the suits never make it back after hitting the Sushi buffet.

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
Had SRO 2 years ago vs the Devils. We ended up just having a blast with a bunch of fans who enjoyed cheering at the game and having fun. Lots of beer and rowdy fans.

To answer your question we saw lots of seats that stayed open that I'm sure we could have easily snagged throughout the game, just never bothered. And really you could always just grab a seat and if somebody with a ticket comes by to claim just say sorry and move back to your section.

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
Best way is to ask an Usher to keep an eye, then check back in with them after the 1st.

Of course you could always sit in the Platinums, the suits never make it back after hitting the Sushi buffet.

So true, but beware of the stinkeye:sarcasm:

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
I suggest arriving a little early. Some of the standing room areas have obstructed view if you get stuck standing at the end of your section. You arrive early and stand in the middle of the standing room section and you won't have a problem. You'll have some fun up there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad