Post-Game Talk: Squeeze more juice from that Barrie ... Sharks at Preds 3/19/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well.
That was fun. Time for some WINNER PIE. So so sweet!

Big Sexy, you and Zucker come and get the first slices but you all get ice cream AND whipped cream. Jason, welcome to the scoreboard at Bridgestone!

I was sitting with my son in law (the Sharks fan) and his best friend (also a Sharks fan) who is at Ft. Campbell now. I can overlook their choice--they lived there and became fans of that team first. They're Preds fans for any other game and they were good sports. Kind of had to be with THAT score, amiright?

Go Preds! Keep it up!

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Eight goals must be the season high?

My wife told me about Cooley being on the Sharks. He was glad to be on the bench.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
So this team is different. Teams in the past played good against good teams and down to bad teams. Last night, they flexed on a team they should flex on.
Well they started off by playing down and then something flipped a switch. If they had played to their normal game all game, there probably would have been 11-12 goals scored.

weeze

May 2, 2011
Illinois
Hockey is about the only sport that doesn't have scrub or none starters sitting the bench like basketball/baseball/football does. So you can't put in non-starters when ahead by a big margin and rest your starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad