GDT: Springfield Flames @ Cape Fear Kings, 8:00PM on HNIC

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
Yea this year is kinda crazy as Mackinnon and Drouin are on the same team so scouts are split on who is better and then there is Jones who could be a real good #1 defenseman, and of course Valeri Nichushkin is flying up the rankings. I could see Barkov going as high as 1st and as low as 6th.

I say Barkov goes around 4th.. MacKinnon, Jones, Drouin ahead of him. Depending what happens at the deadline we could very much be in that position. Nickushkin looks great but the uncertainty with russians usually result in them dropping down the draft (minus a few exceptions). If we hit around the 7th pick id still be happy with a player like Lindholm.

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
I say Barkov goes around 4th.. MacKinnon, Jones, Drouin ahead of him. Depending what happens at the deadline we could very much be in that position. Nickushkin looks great but the uncertainty with russians usually result in them dropping down the draft (minus a few exceptions). If we hit around the 7th pick id still be happy with a player like Lindholm.
I wouldn't be disappointed at all if we walked away with Lindholm. I think he is going to be an excellent NHL player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->