HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SpreeEndaz

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Never heard of him before.

Regardless,

images

danboulie

Dec 23, 2002
One of the (relatively) old time posters. Don't think I've seen anything from him in awhile.
Happy Birthday, nonetheless!

anonymous9739872329

May 3, 2006
Around MTL
Happy B-Day Spree! Good to see you're still around.

Yeah I'm still lurking around. I post way less than before since I feel that I would only be repeating myself over the years, except by replacing coach and players names. Let's have a quick rundown of the Habs pattern:

-Players way past their prime not performing
-Fans getting very happy and very sad in a cyclic way over the performances of a very average team on paper which we all know deep in our hearts will get their a***es handed to them in the playoffs
-Having very high hopes that we'll acquire a player that, when you take a minute to think about it, isn't that great by trading garbage 1 + garbage 2 + 2nd round pick
-Some French Canadian player is underperforming and it breaks our hearts to see that our little fantasy didn't turn out to be realistic

Honestly, I prefer sitting back, sip a beer and watch the new kids on HF repeat the same thing everyone have been saying for years, but with different names. Meanwhile, it's still fun to drop by and see that some old people are still tenacious enough to share their wisdom around here. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad