Spot the idiot??

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
I feel its lame to wear a jersey that doesn't have anything to do with the teams. your choice tho.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Didn't they used to be our farm team?

Maybe that's an angle for relevance.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
If it was NHL, and in the ACC I'd say do it. The AHL is full of fans with weird jerseys, you won't stand out, people will think you're just another weirdo.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Speaking of Sen's jerseys in TO, there's an outdoor rink near my place at Lawrence Park (opens Dec 1st) and I have on a few occasions seen Ottawa Jerseys!! :handclap:

So on the Sen's jersey at the Marlies game? I'd say yeah go for it!
:yo:

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Caught the pre-game at Maple Leaf Square, before heading inside.

There were a few Sens fans (one had an away Neil jersey, and one had the more vintage O jersey) who were in the Square, and looked to be having a great laugh with the people around them. I think they even got interviewed by one of the big TV channels, though I didn't recognize the anchor.

It's not all hostility and morons here, I promise you that.

Herping Derps*

Speaking of Sen's jerseys in TO, there's an outdoor rink near my place at Lawrence Park (opens Dec 1st) and I have on a few occasions seen Ottawa Jerseys!! :handclap:

So on the Sen's jersey at the Marlies game? I'd say yeah go for it!
:yo:

Sometimes, thats me.
I'm either at Lambton, or glengrove.

PM me when you're going (vice versa).
Always nice to play with another sens fan.

As for the OP, its the marlies, not NHL. Go for it.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I went to the last Sens game at Maple Leaf Gardens, and of course I was sporting my YA$HIN jersey.

I was heckled (nicely), but the Sens lost that game. I think if the Sens won, I might have been in a fight or two! :laugh:

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Sometimes, thats me.
I'm either at Lambton, or glengrove.

PM me when you're going (vice versa).
Always nice to play with another sens fan.

As for the OP, its the marlies, not NHL. Go for it.

I think the rink is called "Otter Creek" which runs off Chatsworth Ave from Lawrence. Good bunch there even most are Laaf fans we still have fun. May check out the ones you mentioned though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad