Sportsnet's top 20 right wingers

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Can someone change the title. Should say right wingers!!!

You can change it yourself - at the top, under "Thread Tools", there's a tool called "Edit Title". Just click this and make the change.

Hope this helps.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I guess with Marner and Nylander being included in the top 10 Sportsnet must be trying to suck up to the Leafs fans because that's the only reason any of their players are included on any list, especially if they are in the top 10.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

Subbanned

Nov 4, 2011
I don't think Winnipeg fans will be too upset, maybe extreme homers and the delusional Finnish people but the article is objective and does praise Laine for his ability to shoot. I think most objective fans agree that his game is one-dimensional right now but he's young and that can change. For example someone like Marner the article notes increased his defensive work in his own zone by a significant amount after his rookie year which just requires hard work. If young players like Nylander and even moreso Marner can be effective defensively there's a chance that Laine gets there one day.

I think it made great points about Gally and think his ranking is pretty accurate.

Reactions: FinRanger

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Eberle has a reputation for being one-dimensional, but he’s actually pretty well-rounded — most of his career has been spent playing in tough situations with poor quality teammates.

I can see the same reasoning being used for Hall lol
The irony is hilarious.

Saltcreek

Nov 23, 2016
I guess with Marner and Nylander being included in the top 10 Sportsnet must be trying to suck up to the Leafs fans because that's the only reason any of their players are included on any list, especially if they are in the top 10.

Like it or not Sportsnet does show a lot of bias towards Toronto. The home page is usually littered with Leafs articles which is great for Leafs fan but it definitely drives other fans away. It is hard for people not to believe media outlets such as Sportsnet are not biased when the majority of their content (or the appearance of it) is centered around one team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad