Sportsnet's CHL Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumbo*

Staal, best defenseman in the OHL. I can't believe we passed up on him.

Redden Punches Faces*

SenFan34567 said:
Staal, best defenseman in the OHL. I can't believe we passed up on him.

You wont be saying that in 5 years. BOOK IT.

Redden Punches Faces*

golleafsgo_17 said:
nah, he will be saying best defensemen in the NHL

Actually what I meant that Lee was a better pick, and time will prove this to be so! But thats a little off topic, so I apologize.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
triggrman said:
We don't mind you saying it. We won't even rub it in after you say it... Ok, maybe a little bit, but not that much.
Not my style.

I think it would be great after he plays a good game in Nashville one time everyone stands on their feet and politely claps "Good Job, Rad-ulov" Not loud, not screaming, just nicely. That'd be hilarious.

slumpy43

Mar 30, 2005
USA
Anyone knows about Hockey prospect magazine??? Seems like they named Pogge as the top prospect. Quite surprising that someone would rank him higher than Malkin.

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
slumpy43 said:
Anyone knows about Hockey prospect magazine??? Seems like they named Pogge as the top prospect. Quite surprising that someone would rank him higher than Malkin.
If i recall correctly they didnt have any european prospects, also it wasnt based on potential, so it was basically the CHL prospect having the best year.

knight44

Jul 31, 2005
Toronto
I am shocked he thinks Wolski is OHL MVP, Schremp had the amazing season and didnt get it. Yes Wolski had a amazing last 3 months. In a way im upset since this is another knock on Schremp, but im happy because Wolski is an AVS prospect. I guess we will have to just wait and see till May to see who wins the awards

Last edited:

TheFinalWord

Apr 25, 2005
Wolski doesn't have Bolland and Hunter on his line. He's also more dominating at even strength than Schremp.
That's not a knock on Schremp as I would imagine he was likely right up there for MVP voting, but I'm sure there are plenty fans who can see why Wolski was picked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad