Sportsnet: Sportsnet Rewind | 2004 ECQF Game 7 | Ott vs Tor

kb

Aug 28, 2009
iu
lalime.jpg

8816 others

Dec 3, 2012
Bowen Island, BC
Watching the 2004 game 7 between Canucks and Flames. In the first few minutes I was looking for Bertuzzi. Then I remember he was gone for the rest of the season and playoffs that year.

striker3

Mar 26, 2019
Kadri was so effective when he kept his cool. Looked like Tucker out there before Matthews scored.
I’m one that doesn’t hate the trade that was made, I can see the argument both ways, and couldn’t claim a winner on the trade. With that said though, damn do I ever miss Kadri.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I’m one that doesn’t hate the trade that was made, I can see the argument both ways, and couldn’t claim a winner on the trade. With that said though, damn do I ever miss Kadri.

I miss Kadri too, was my favourite player for years. That said, I never missed him as much as I did when we needed him in the playoffs.

Reactions: striker3

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Lalime...wow.

His stats were pretty good (not as mind blowing as Belfour), but just had mental mistakes on those two Nieuwendyk goals. Harry Neal even commented that Lalime had time to bare hand the puck on the first goal. All Lalime had to do was use his blocker to stear the puck into the corner, but instead he try to glove it. The second goal just squeezed between his pads. The rest was history.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->