Sportsnet (possibly) dropping rights to Flames broadcasts after this year

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
I always find I enjoy Leafs regional broadcasts by TSN far better than Sportsnet. And then on Saturday's HNIC is basically Sportsnet all over, I must have TSN is far more enjoyable. Ray Ferraro > Greg Millen for colour commentary (between the benches).

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Leafsnet is Leafs tv in disguise a pig is still a pig no matter how much you dress it up.

The real M. Night Shyamalan plot twist for you must be the fact that Rogers (Sportsnet) and Bell (TSN) both own Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment.

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
The real M. Night Shyamalan plot twist for you must be the fact that Rogers (Sportsnet) and Bell (TSN) both own Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment.
TSN IS THE HOME OF HOCKEY . Leafsnet is the cousin that sucks at everything they do..

Last edited:

Fidel Astro

Aug 26, 2010
Winnipeg, MB
www.witchpolice.com
I think any teams getting away from Sportsnet is a good thing.

As a Jets fan, I really enjoy the local TSN broadcasts, but find the national games on Sportsnet almost unwatchable.

Not sure if Sportsnet is equally crappy for the Flames and Oilers, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
Sportsnet is complete garbage I would kill for my games to be on TSN. Their lack of local programming and blacking out rival teams games makes enjoying Canadian hockey out west absolutely brutal.
Jets games are blacked out on TSN.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
If Calgary moves to TSN I will do a happy dance. This is great news.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad