OT: Sportsnet deal

Mark Effin Stone

I miss Kuba
May 10, 2010
Stockholm
I tried searching for it on google but couldn't find anything about it, just curious on if anyone on here knows how long the Senators deal with Sportsnet is?

Reason I ask is because some month ago I saw that Vancoucer got their deal extended to 22-23 season and got curious on the current Sens deal.

Mawlrat

Sep 27, 2011
I wish there was another option other than Sportsnet. TSN won't break up like Sportsnet does to cover individual teams however they tend to have the best reporting and game coverage when a game is on.

Now, to answer your question, I could not find any exact number of years, but in 2008 a "long-term" extension was made between Sportsnet and the Ottawa Senators.

Source: http://blog.ottawakiosk.com/?p=8020

Bigup

Stache consultant
Jan 25, 2013
Ottawa
I feel like they haven't showed a game on the "sens"sportsnet" channel since the first year it came out?

Milan the God*

I feel like they haven't showed a game on the "sens"sportsnet" channel since the first year it came out?

They had seven games on the channel last year, although the last one was in December against the Panthers.

Man, looking through the Sens schedule last year brought back some good memories. Anyone remember when we beat Tampa 4-0, Florida 6-2 and the Islanders 6-0 all in a row? Or when Kuba scored in OT to give Sens the division lead?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad