Hockey Fights: SportsLit Podcast (Season 5, Episode 3) - Brantt Myhres - Pain Killer

vandymeer13

Feb 8, 2017
Iowa
The thing I hated about Myhres as a player was he always tried a dangerous takedowns in his fights. Which could have seriously hurt his opponents legs or causing them to hit there heads on the ice.

SportsLit

Mar 12, 2020
I always get a kick out of these posts.

Like why even post this?

Hi Sheppy, I posted this for people who are interested in this type of interview and since this portion of the room is about fighting, I thought it may resonate.

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
A well known fighter. Anyone posting in hockey fights forum should know who he is.

Been watching the NHL a long, long time. I can rattle off a couple of hundred fighters easily. I really don't remember this guy. Looked at his stats. Pretty much a career minor leaguer. Only played more than half an NHL season once in his life.

SportsLit

Mar 12, 2020
Been watching the NHL a long, long time. I can rattle off a couple of hundred fighters easily. I really don't remember this guy. Looked at his stats. Pretty much a career minor leaguer. Only played more than half an NHL season once in his life.
Well if you are interested in learning more, feel free to listen, his book is a top seller here in Canada right now and for good reason.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
You could've looked that info up instead asking what seemed like a smartass comment.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Hi Sheppy, I posted this for people who are interested in this type of interview and since this portion of the room is about fighting, I thought it may resonate.
Sheppys post wasn't directed at you. I think we all appreciate this kind of stuff being posted. I'll check it out when I have some free time.

Reactions: SportsLit

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I did look up his record before I posted that comment. He still looked like a nobody.
Then why would you ask who he is. You're clearly a troll who doesn't know shit about hockey fights.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Maybe someone with 500 likes with over 6,000 posts shouldn't be so full of himself.
I couldn't care less about getting likes and most of those posts were made before likes existed anyhow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad