Sports Bars With Coyotes Fans?

Tom Polakis

Eternal Optimist
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
One of the best things I ever did was cut the cable, and now I watch all TV either by streaming or antenna. But I knew this day was coming when I'd want to watch hockey on TV. In addition to probably getting GameCenter for road games, I'd like to be able to watch some in-market games at a bar, hopefully in the east Valley. Can anybody suggest a place or two?

I know it's easy to get a bar with multiple screens to tune one of them to the game, but can anybody recommend bars where other Coyotes fans are likely to be found? So far, I only know if 18 Degrees at Ice Den.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
One of the best things I ever did was cut the cable, and now I watch all TV either by streaming or antenna. But I knew this day was coming when I'd want to watch hockey on TV. In addition to probably getting GameCenter for road games, I'd like to be able to watch some in-market games at a bar, hopefully in the east Valley. Can anybody suggest a place or two?

I know it's easy to get a bar with multiple screens to tune one of them to the game, but can anybody recommend bars where other Coyotes fans are likely to be found? So far, I only know if 18 Degrees at Ice Den.

That's about it man. We hit up the Applebees on Elliot and Priest for our games. Usually a bunch of us took a corner and focused on those few TV's. But, that was about as good as it got.

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I was thinking of trying to get a regular thing going at a buffalo wild wings or something, the problem is which location.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
I dunno about who all shows up there, but Santisi Brothers at I17 and Bell Rd has a lot of TVs there, and you should always be able to catch a game there.

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I dunno about who all shows up there, but Santisi Brothers at I17 and Bell Rd has a lot of TVs there, and you should always be able to catch a game there.

They used to be hockey friendly, but this was 6-7 years ago when I worked up that way, I don't know if they still are or not... the year the Hurricanes won I spent a lot of time in spring in that bar...

NHLfan4life

Who is PKP???
Nov 22, 2010
Glendale
They used to be hockey friendly, but this was 6-7 years ago when I worked up that way, I don't know if they still are or not... the year the Hurricanes won I spent a lot of time in spring in that bar...

they are, definitely. Especially if you are buying drinks and food. Great place to watch the games.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
If you're into drugs and violence, sure.
1677380603097.png

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
If you're into drugs and violence, sure.
But ... has it really changed in the ... *calculates* ... 10 years since xx said that?:laugh:

Actually I was kind of disappointed, I was hoping someone had come up with some places. And I completely forgot I used to go to Santisi Brothers; I never ever even go on the 17 anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: RemoAZ

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
But ... has it really changed in the ... *calculates* ... 10 years since xx said that?:laugh:

Actually I was kind of disappointed, I was hoping someone had come up with some places. And I completely forgot I used to go to Santisi Brothers; I never ever even go on the 17 anymore.
Good because I try to never even go as far as the I17 anymore unless I'm going to Pappadeaux. Keep your traffic in Tempe and stay off my lawn!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->