WJC: Sporting News Team by Team Previews

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
Reactions: donut and Statsy

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
World Juniors primer: A complete guide to the 2019 under-20 championship

Finland added Jokiharju and Tolvanen after release so it's interested to see if Kakko is on Kupari's line or the second, possibly as a center.

I'll do individual roster previews with more detail on my blog once they're finalized. Today or tomorrow is my top-10 players to watch.
Very good preview of Slovakia, much better than others who say we will be fighting to stay in top division...
This article mentions our important players and gives some details which once again all the other previews I have read basically just say “oh yeah they got a prospect maxim cajkovic.”
One correction though the goalie in 2016 was Adam Huska

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
Very good preview of Slovakia, much better than others who say we will be fighting to stay in top division...
This article mentions our important players and gives some details which once again all the other previews I have read basically just say “oh yeah they got a prospect maxim cajkovic.”
One correction though the goalie in 2016 was Adam Huska

I always liked this Slovak age group. I'm pulling for them big time.

And thanks for noticing the mixup. Raska is a kid I'm already profiling for next year.

kudla

May 11, 2016
Bratislava, Slovakia
"Throw in a hard-working winger like Adam Huska, who played with the Guelph Storm last year,"

Not sure who you mean, but Adam Huska is a goalie born in 1997 :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad