sport select

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I don't do Sport Select much, but when I do I play the Combo (I think it's called?). You get multiple parleys per ticket. How it is set up though, usually allows you to get one game wrong and still win (though you obviously win less money), but when you get all right, you can get quite a payout.

But as others have mentioned, the tie rules are whack for NHL and NFL (3 point win or less).
This is literally the only reason why I play pro-line the couple times a year. You get good odds with close games.

But for the most part I'm an online guy when it comes to betting

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
This is literally the only reason why I play pro-line the couple times a year. You get good odds with close games.

But for the most part I'm an online guy when it comes to betting

Yah I couldn't be bothered to go get a pro-line ticket when I can make wagers from my phone.

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
Yah I couldn't be bothered to go get a pro-line ticket when I can make wagers from my phone.

I call a guy named Vinny Legs. I make a bet, place it and if i win i am smiling, if i lose i better pay him quickly or else, well you know, just don't be late with your payments, it hurts.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I was wondering if there is a reason why we don't have an online app for lotto/pro-line in Canada.

I'd probably end up spending a bit more if things were user friendly.

Last edited:

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I was wondering if there is a reason why we don't have an online app for lotto/pro-line in Canada.

I'd probably end up spending a bit more if things were user friendly.
I’m not 100% certain but I think you can play sports select on line in Ontario. I remember seeing the app a year or so ago and download it before I realized it was for OLG or whatever their gaming division is called. Not sure why they don’t make that available here.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I don't bet often on Sports Select... in fact 1st time in years was a few days ago when I did a 5 game parlay on over under... and got 4 out of 5 games right... but the 5th game went into OT and ended up a single goal over what I needed... so I guess that's the end of my luck right there. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->