TV: SpongeBob is getting a prequel for some reason (Kamp Koral)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
"for some reason"

All that needs to be said.

New SpongeBob is terrible. It's impressive that it's gone on as long as it has but I watched a couple episodes with my nephew and they were just awful. But the target demo isn't gonna know the difference so whatever.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
"for some reason"

All that needs to be said.

New SpongeBob is terrible. It's impressive that it's gone on as long as it has but I watched a couple episodes with my nephew and they were just awful. But the target demo isn't gonna know the difference so whatever.

I think anything that's been on too long eventually gets terrible. Family Guy has been shit for a while now, I'm not a Simpson's fan but I heard that's been crap for at least the last 15-20 years. Not a cartoon but I started hating the Big Bang Theory and stop watching after like season 4. I could only imagine how bad it got by the time it actually ended after what like 10 or 11 seasons?

South Park seems like the only show immune to this and even they've had some duds in recent seasons.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I think anything that's been on too long eventually gets terrible. Family Guy has been **** for a while now, I'm not a Simpson's fan but I heard that's been crap for at least the last 15-20 years. Not a cartoon but I started hating the Big Bang Theory and stop watching after like season 4. I could only imagine how bad it got by the time it actually ended after what like 10 or 11 seasons?

South Park seems like the only show immune to this and even they've had some duds in recent seasons.
Fair point.

Just kinda sucks cause even now I feel like the OG seasons were pretty hilarious. Feels like they stopped trying to put in the effort to make it funny for all ages.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
It still amazes me that out of all of the great Nick cartoons I grew up with...Spongebob is the one that remained popular almost 20 years later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad