OT: Spoiler Alert [Spoiler Alert ((Spoiler Alert))] (The Newly Annual Non-Pens Media Thread)

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Well, it’s a good thing that the first three movies aren’t very good either!

Gotta respect that consistency!
tenor.gif

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
No Watchmen for me. I learned my lesson with Damon Lindelof years ago. Gripping beginning and cool premise that ends up either going absolutely nowhere or somewhere really stupid.

Tempted to bookmark this page with the intention of linking it 3 years from now when everybody hates Watchmen with the burning fires of a thousand suns.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
No Watchmen for me. I learned my lesson with Damon Lindelof years ago. Gripping beginning and cool premise that ends up either going absolutely nowhere or somewhere really stupid.

Tempted to bookmark this page with the intention of linking it 3 years from now when everybody hates Watchmen with the burning fires of a thousand suns.
Really? I absolutely love the leftovers. And as flawed as lost is, it's still a great show too imo. The characters outweigh the silly plot for me.

Reactions: vodeni

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Should be fun to watch the shit-storm caused by people still butthurt (synonym = upset) about a movie that came out two years ago. The Rise of Skywalker's IMDB rating (yeah, I know) was at a 7.2 when I checked last night and now it's at a 6.5.

Edit: they've temporarily removed it's rating from the website. Way to go you losers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ogrezilla

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Really? I absolutely love the leftovers. And as flawed as lost is, it's still a great show too imo. The characters outweigh the silly plot for me.

Prometheus, Star Wars Trek Into Darkness, etc

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad