Spittin chiclets

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Don't know if any of you are familiar with this podcast hosted by former nhlers Ryan Whitney and Paul bissonette (sp?). I came across it a couple days ago and it's absolutely fantastic to hear stories about players and teams outside the usual mundane, sterile robotic junk. For whatever reason the players current and former that go on the show actually let loose and talk.

That aside. The reason I'm posting about it here is the Sean Avery interview. He's a narcissistic goof but his stories about the front office and teammates while in Detroit are informative and funny. I highly recommend giving it a listen if you wanna hear about everything from shirtless zetterberg enjoying an college ice luge to Babs getting his tires slashed.

This and all the other episodes are available on YouTube.

A Few Good Males

Apr 15, 2018
Detroit, MI
Don't know if any of you are familiar with this podcast hosted by former nhlers Ryan Whitney and Paul bissonette (sp?). I came across it a couple days ago and it's absolutely fantastic to hear stories about players and teams outside the usual mundane, sterile robotic junk. For whatever reason the players current and former that go on the show actually let loose and talk.

That aside. The reason I'm posting about it here is the Sean Avery interview. He's a narcissistic goof but his stories about the front office and teammates while in Detroit are informative and funny. I highly recommend giving it a listen if you wanna hear about everything from shirtless zetterberg enjoying an college ice luge to Babs getting his tires slashed.

New episodes come out every Monday and Thursday. The show is unreal. Pretty raw and unfiltered insights from players current and past.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Really good podcast for those that love hockey. I listen to it as well.

Note: This is a mature podcast (R rated) that I wouldn't recommend to young hockey fans.

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.

Thanks for posting this, I always enjoy hearing behind the scenes stuff like that. Gonna have to find out more about Babs getting his tires slashed.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Geez, ignore the first 30 minutes. Moronic adolescents who seem to think they are on a morning radio show. How old are these guys again?
Once the Avery interview got going it was a great listen, not sure I could tolerate these clowns without having a Red Wing or former Red Wing as the payoff at the end.

KasperTheGrittyGhost

Jan 12, 2008
Michigan

The Yzerman story is an absolute classic. You get the idea what kind of guy Stevie is when you hear a manic like Avery talk about the man with the reverence of a god.

Love the pod though. Takes me back to my playing days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->