Spittin Chiclets Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
I'm a Puck Soup kinda guy (and Hockey PDOCast) but I could always use more podcasts...basically listen to a long list of them all day from 7-3 PM :laugh:

I might give this one a shot

Reactions: BrokenFace

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
The interviews with the older guys or the more recently retired guys are usually better than current NHL players. The stories the older guys tell are either hilarious or super insightful. You can go from Mike Commodore ragging on Mike Babcock to Ray Bourque telling stories of his cup run in Colorado. Just a great change of pace listen to kill time on the commute to work

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I'm a Puck Soup kinda guy (and Hockey PDOCast) but I could always use more podcasts...basically listen to a long list of them all day from 7-3 PM :laugh:

I might give this one a shot

Puck soup has really fell out of my rotation.

Spittin chicklets and 31 thoughts are my go to podcasts.

I also like Ray ferraro, but the host on his podcast continually spends way too much time talking about his leafs. If I wanted that, I could just follow the mainstream sources of hockey information. It's too bad because I actually like ferraro's insight.

Reactions: JohnCarlsaurus
Sep 19, 2008
Puck soup has really fell out of my rotation.

Spittin chicklets and 31 thoughts are my go to podcasts.

I also like Ray ferraro, but the host on his podcast continually spends way too much time talking about his leafs. If I wanted that, I could just follow the mainstream sources of hockey information. It's too bad because I actually like ferraro's insight.

Thanks i'll give it a shot.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Tape to Tape from Sportsnet is another solid hockey podcast. Focuses more on the goings on of the NHL but does have some interviews.

Vintage93

Apr 2, 2006
Toronto
They have a great formula with good personalities but the quality is just ass. If they could film it in a studio they wouldn't interrupt each other so often and it would improve the dreadful audio quality.

Also listening to RA try to get through reading an ad for dick pills or whatever every 10 mins is painful.

Reactions: Hamilton Brian

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
The story about Clowie trying to fight Jumbo and breaking Boylers nose killed me.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
That one guy has the thickest Boston accent I've ever heard.

You mean Keith Yandle? Never knew that guy was such a beauty! Always a great interview.

So many great moments from the podcast but my favorite might be Whitney talking about getting reamed by Gary Roberts for eating fruit loops at a team breakfast.

Last edited:

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
They have a great formula with good personalities but the quality is just ass. If they could film it in a studio they wouldn't interrupt each other so often and it would improve the dreadful audio quality.

Also listening to RA try to get through reading an ad for dick pills or whatever every 10 mins is painful.
They would never have been able to make the podcast regularly if they only could do it when they are together. RA lives in Boston, Grinnell in NY, Whitney in Boston i think but works in Jersey and Biznasty doing radio for Coyotes and follow their travel schedule....

Reactions: Lias Andersson

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
You mean Keith Handle? Never knew that guy was such a beauty! Always a great interview.

So many great moments from the podcast but my favorite might be Whitney talking about getting reamed by Gary Roberts for eating fruit loops at a team breakfast.
Think he means RA

Yackiberg8

Mar 11, 2016
Halifax

Bad take.

Sep 19, 2008
I'm not a fan of Barstool but I might check this one out. TBH My go tos are

- Hockey PDOCast (this is probably the best one)
- Puck Soup (haven't heard in a while)
- Bobcast

Local Capitals Talk podcast

Reactions: The Sweetness

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
I'm not a fan of Barstool but I might check this one out. TBH My go tos are

- Hockey PDOCast (this is probably the best one)
- Puck Soup (haven't heard in a while)
- Bobcast

Local Capitals Talk podcast

They are definitely a lot different than the typical Barstool podcasts/content. Biz is awesome as most people know and Whitney is a national treasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->