GDT: Spidey Says, "Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack Mr. Ducksworth!" Devils @ Ducks, 9 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
A bit blurry but it was onsides. Watch the recap on youtube and slow it down to .25 speed, looked good to me unfortunately.

wQUXD2k.png

4I9AL2A.png

Reactions: AfroThunder396

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
A bunch of players on the bench raised their arms as if to call offsides so I assume they gave it a quick look and decided not to challenge

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
If only Palms was a little more patient to stay onside for Sami's no-goal in the first minute. Could have been a much different game.

Oh well, I think we all know they weren't going to sweep this road trip. And 3-1 so far is damn good, just need to be ready for tomorrow.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I DVR'd it at the time and it looked onside. It was close and you'd need to use close-up technology to be sure, but it certainly looked like a good goal on TV.

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
Not really. It will be painful if we miss. But we got out ass kicked last night but a better team. No way we have the depth or strength of Anaheim.
They're talking about the OT loss to the Sabres on 12/29 after Hall appeared to net a winner in regulation that was overturned. We ended up with an OTL instead of a W.

Reactions: OmNomNom

njdevils19

Jan 11, 2007
Northern NJ
If only Palms was a little more patient to stay onside for Sami's no-goal in the first minute. Could have been a much different game.

Oh well, I think we all know they weren't going to sweep this road trip. And 3-1 so far is damn good, just need to be ready for tomorrow.

I'm not so sure. The shot came well after the whistle and it's hard to tell if the goalie was really giving full effort to stop it.

Camille the Eel

They're talking about the OT loss to the Sabres on 12/29 after Hall appeared to net a winner in regulation that was overturned. We ended up with an OTL instead of a W.
My bad then. Yes, that game will be painful to recollect.

Along with the 2 - 0 blown lead meltdown against Columbus at home, when we let Panarin go wild.

Along with letting Detroit beat us at home about six weeks or a month back, getting shut out by their Czech goalie who they later moved to Philly.

Along with a complete collapse getting blown out at Arizona in like December.

don't get me started . . .

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
A bit blurry but it was onsides. Watch the recap on youtube and slow it down to .25 speed, looked good to me unfortunately.

wQUXD2k.png

4I9AL2A.png

So close. But yea have to admit it was a good call. And no way it was being called back unless the skater was Taylor Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad