Spiderman 2 question

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Minor potential spoilers if You haven't played it but if You haven't played it you won't be able to answer this anyway.

Does anybody else have issues with icons disappearing from the map?

Ithis is where the minor potential spoilers come in.

Got the game last night, went through the truly epic tutorial boss fight.

Got to the point where you have to take photos for Robbie Robertson.

I'm a map clearer, So I got 15/23 photos and then the photo op icon vanished from my map.

For example there are 3 photos in downtown Brooklyn, I know there are 3 but only 2 appeared on my map.

Same thing with central park there are 2 photo ops, only 1 appeared on my map.

The one in Harlem isn't on my map.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
A lot of things dont appear on the map compared to the previous iterations as you need to unlock them as you play the main story. You can see them visible on the map when you are traversing but it will not show up on the map sometimes.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Try taking a photo and see what happens. A lot of the time you can unlock it that way. That’s what I did for the sand crystal side quest.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Try taking a photo and see what happens. A lot of the time you can unlock it that way. That’s what I did for the sand crystal side quest.

That wasn't So bad because you just look for the sand floating up into the air but the photo op side quest made me think there was a glitch because the icons were there, and then they weren't.

Turns out there was no glitch the game just does that.

I eventually found them all.

Reactions: Dolemite

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Bumping this again because I want to know if anybody else is having trouble getting part 2 of the side quest titled "the flame" to start?

Part 2 is called everything burns.

I know exactly where it is, It's in Chinatown, I've stood right next to it, the prompt to hit triangle won't come up.

And yes, I am Peter.

I love this game overall but it has some bugs.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Bumping this again because I want to know if anybody else is having trouble getting part 2 of the side quest titled "the flame" to start?

Part 2 is called everything burns.

I know exactly where it is, It's in Chinatown, I've stood right next to it, the prompt to hit triangle won't come up.

And yes, I am Peter.

I love this game overall but it has some bugs.
It’s on the roof and go to the door. It’s hidden by the flame. You may have to move forward and back to get it to go.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
It’s on the roof and go to the door. It’s hidden by the flame. You may have to move forward and back to get it to go.

I got it eventually, it opened up after I got far enough into the story, I thought it was a bug because I had read, and was told it was supposed to open up right after part 1.

Turns out that's not the case

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad