Movies: Spider Man - Into the Spider Verse (Dec 2018)

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I'll give it a whirl when it eventually comes out. Agree on the animation looking different, but that bit at the end where MM takes his mask off really gave me a Ralph Bashki vibe.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I'm not sold on the animation either but if you look at the you tube comments seems a lot of people like this style. I find it interesting that Sony would go with this type of animation, not a more straightforward style since this is going out in theaters.

Reactions: shello

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Sort of digging the style, looks like it could be good for action... alot of people didn't like the animation for the Spectacular Spider-Man and it was the best Spider-Man show easy.

but Miles sucks

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Into the Spider-Verse? Sounds more like a fanfiction title.

Kind of seems like the Clone Wars CGI Star Wars stuff, just a disinterested pass for me.

shello

Mar 5, 2011
MTL/NYC
I like parts of the style early on but as soon as he took off that mask it was a nope for me there.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Into the Spider-Verse? Sounds more like a fanfiction title.

Kind of seems like the Clone Wars CGI Star Wars stuff, just a disinterested pass for me.
Spider-Verse was actually a really great storyline in the comics. I’d highly recommend that people check it out. I don’t want to spoil anything, but there’s some crazy nods to his history.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Hated the animation in that first part of the trailer but it grew on me. I’ll probably watch this eventually.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Going to see this one in theatres. I'm surprised with myself that I actually want to see another Sony Spider-Man movie... I hope it's good. To me, this is the type of movie I would have gone nuts for as a kid.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada

New trailer just dropped. Can't wait. Kinda wish they wouldn't have showed all the extras in this trailer but it looks great. There's still one they haven't confirmed that I'm 90% sure on.

I think John Krasinski voices the original Spider-Man that saves Miles. The first full trailer has a voice that isn't Jake Johnson when he says "hey kid, you're like me."

Reactions: Peggy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->