Movies: Spider-Man: Far From Home (July 5th, 2019)

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Looks awesome!

Cant wait to see Spidey swinging around London.

And of course Mysterio looks great.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Looks great, guess Fury makes it back from the snap also! Now that Stark is married, Happy moving in on Aunt May!

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
One think that is interesting is seeing Mysterio act as a "good guy". Guess we shall see what happens come July.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio looks so awesome. Surprisingly, I've never been excited for a Spiderman movie but this one, wowza wowza. Looks so fun.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Looks awesome. Happy saying Peter is all alone makes me wonder if Tony is dead...

I'm wondering this also...

Fury saying "You have a job to do kid" has me thinking something as well.

My way out there guess for how End Game ends, is with Spider-Man being g the only major superhero that's still alive on Earth that we know of. Thor, Iron Man, Cap, and Hulk are all killed.

We also finish End Game being led to believe that Doctor Strange, Black Panther, and Ant-Man are "dead" as well. With Doctor Strange being stuck in some alternate reality, which leads to the next Dr. Strange movie being about him in this alternate reality and getting himself back to his correct reality. Wakanda is assumed to have been destroyed in the fight against Thanos along with BP, and the next BP reintroduces Wakanda and that it wasn't destroyed at all but was hidden from the world again. While Ant-Man and The Wasp are thought to be lost in the Quantum Realm. So each movie for these 3 after End Game goes about reintroducing them back into the MCU again after they are assumed dead/lost, and then bringing them in as the new Avengers with Spidey as the lead of the group taking over Iron Mans role.

It leaves Spidey as the only avenger left to defend the world hence Happy saying he's all alone and Fury telling him he has a job to do now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
One think that is interesting is seeing Mysterio act as a "good guy". Guess we shall see what happens come July.

Pretty sure he's the bad guy in this film. Which is a shame, he'd have been a good actor to keep around for the MCU but he'll probably be a one and done with this film.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Pretty sure he's the bad guy in this film. Which is a shame, he'd have been a good actor to keep around for the MCU but he'll probably be a one and done with this film.
He always has been one of Spider-Man's biggest foes so I figure he will be. Then again they seem to have changed him in that the comics he is an FX guy who uses that to create illusions but in that trailer it seems almost like he uses actually magic like Dr.Strange.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->