Spezza out with groin injury

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
The guy has to be nursing another injury or else we could be seeing wade redden part 2.

Wade Redden part 1 was done in by his body breaking down.

I hope Spezza is not getting to that point. Hopefully just rust.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
The guy has to be nursing another injury or else we could be seeing wade redden part 2.

That's why im saying if management sees another sign of another injury or something lingering for too long that could come back..

Deal him.

This is extremely premature talk. Another 15 games and I revisit this with a more serious manner, however I ain't gonna let the thought of Redden 2 enter my head for a second.

The Fuhr*

If Spezza has broken down this team will enter another rebuilding phase.

Not going to win the cup with Turris as the 1C

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Do you think Spezza is playing uninjured?

I think Spezza missed part of training camp, and is recovering from an injury. That said it's not the "Spezza is probably playing injured" stuff that bothers me. It's the constant "Spezza sucks" "trade Spezza" and wishing that we had someone other than Spezza on the team.

This team's fanbase is so ridiculously whiny.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
I think Spezza missed part of training camp, and is recovering from an injury. That said it's not the "Spezza is probably playing injured" stuff that bothers me. It's the constant "Spezza sucks" "trade Spezza" and wishing that we had someone other than Spezza on the team.

This team's fanbase is so ridiculously whiny.

I hope it is still recovering from the injury. But, prior to the last two back surgeries I thought he was playing injured and that ended up being the case. Right now his skating isn't quite as bad as then, but the lack of push and drive is very similar. Call it whiny if you wish, but the symptoms are there and have been reliable indicators before.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
If Spezza has broken down this team will enter another rebuilding phase.

Not going to win the cup with Turris as the 1C

Maybe not this yr or even next, but there is nothing to say that Turris can't develop into a Joe Sakic kind of centre. They already have a young Bobby Ryan & Karlsson & if a few more guys develop well or through trade, there is always hope. Keep in mind that Ottawa has a very young team.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
I agre... wait.. WHAT!?
joe_sakic-retires.gif

Incoming clutch goals to win gold for Canada.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad