Spengler Cup: Canada vs. Davos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykie

Feb 28, 2002
Geneva
snhl.free.fr
Russian_fanatic said:
Man the way Auld is playing I would trade Cloutier without hesitating. He really has improved big time.

Well you can still send Cloutier and Auld next year as 1a/1b and see what will happen. If Hedberg is still under contract he doesn't fit here though...

colonel_korn

Luuuuuuuuuu....lay?
Nov 30, 2002
St John's, NL
Visit site
Sykie said:
If Hedberg is still under contract he doesn't fit here though...

He's not, he signed with his old club in Sweden.

I laughed whenever Auld did a pokecheck...don't see a lot of guys who still do that but Auld seems to like it, he did it a couple times in the playoffs last year too. :D

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Auld looks like he has worked on improving his 5-hole and his lateral movement. Both were great today.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
colonel_korn said:
He's not, he signed with his old club in Sweden.

I laughed whenever Auld did a pokecheck...don't see a lot of guys who still do that but Auld seems to like it, he did it a couple times in the playoffs last year too. :D

The pokecheck he does is actually a very smart move. He's a very big goaltender, and his stick and arms would be longer than most goaltenders.

Vman

Mar 10, 2003
hfboards.com
AWESOME game by both teams, must be so nervous for the goalies!

5 min OT, then each goaile gets scored on on the first OT penalty shot, then the goalies shut the door, then in the sudden death OT

Must be an exciting game for the fans at the arena to watch

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Man, that's killer for Davos...they get a 2-0 lead with some bonafide NHL stars and cough it up.

Speaks volumes about the tenacity of the Canadian team though. And I have to agree with the theme here, Auld and Hiller played fantastic hockey.

~Canucklehead~

Strizzi

Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
jekoh said:
He's from Davos.
From their team, yes. But he did not grow up there, if that's the question. He's Swiss though, 22yo, and one of the relevations of this season. Everybody (including myself) thought he would be one of the weak links of this team at the beginning of the season, but he's been very solid so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad