Confirmed with Link: Spencer Smallman re-signs 1yr 730k/75k two-way

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
thanks for adding the announcement.

I really hope this guy can get healthy. He is the RH shot version of Foegele with more hands. He has done well when healthy and comfortable (which hasnt been very much at all). A year of healthy hockey would put him back in the conversation as a challenger for a roster spot.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Yep, guy's been productive at every level, just seems like he's had the most shit luck in the world with injuries since turning pro
QMJHL & ECHL...he's not really produced too much at the AHL level yet, 3G-13PTS in an injury & covid-shortened season last year (following missing nearly a full AHL season due to injury). Lorentz has become the real dark-horse candidate for a 7th rounder

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
QMJHL & ECHL...he's not really produced too much at the AHL level yet, 3G-13PTS in an injury & covid-shortened season last year (following missing nearly a full AHL season due to injury). Lorentz has become the real dark-horse candidate for a 7th rounder

My thoughts as well, Lorentz is the late round, long play, out of nowhere guy that I'm more interested in.

ALine

May 14, 2012
Never of this guy but was disappointed to learn he wasn't gargantuan. That is all.
I'll see myself out...

Reactions: Unsustainable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad