Speedy Recovery, George Parros

• Thread starter WolfgangAmadeusEller*
  • Start date

LLoyd Christmas I

Jul 11, 2013
I'd prefer if this thread was titled "speedy recovery" or something like that, but oh well.

Get well big guy.

edit: Thanks for changing the title mods

Last edited:

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
I swear to god I just texted the same quote to my buddy.. with our luck.. we will loose him for the year... i dont see parros wanting to do this job anymore at his age if he gets a severe concussion!

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
we get Parros and Murray in the off season to get tougher, both are injured

Hope Parros will be OK, I will be very surprised if we see him again this year or ever again :(

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
oh man I was loving him so up untill that point, this freaking team has no luck, hopefully nothing broken, I find alot of times the serious looking concussions don't get the post concussion syndrome, hopefully that is the case and he'll be back in a couple weeks

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
Was really hoping his mustache would take the worst of the impact and that it would lessen the blow. Get better Parros. You're a tough SOB.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Unfortunate slip heh, all it is also all it takes unfortunately.

Broken jaw and teeth and concussion, my guess is. I think we'll see him back this year, not sure when and if he'll be the same.

After playing what was arguably the best game of his career, to boot.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec

macavoy

May 27, 2009
Houston, Tx
I went to the store during the intermission and I got a txt from Game Center saying he left on a stretcher.

Cliffs? He slipped and fell awkwardly? How did he do in the fight otherwise?

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
I went to the store during the intermission and I got a txt from Game Center saying he left on a stretcher.

Cliffs? He slipped and fell awkwardly? How did he do in the fight otherwise?

He won both against Orr, lost the one against the ice

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Was really hoping his mustache would take the worst of the impact and that it would lessen the blow. Get better Parros. You're a tough SOB.

LOL. A little humour doesn't hurt. But, yeah, as someone said, we get both Parros and Murray and they're already out. I don't think the habs are meant to be tough.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Moustache for Parros

I'm shaving my beard into a moustache the second I get home and so will all of you. Let's show our support. Waffledave DEMANDS IT.

Remuskokafication

Jul 7, 2008
Scarborough
Leafs fan, but also Parros fan
Pretty sure Kadri was just saying "don't worry about it, not you fault"

I assure you no one wants to see a guy like Parros in that kind of trouble. Players like him are respected everywhere.

Stripper

Mar 4, 2013
He's such a beast.... I'm buying one of his "Violent Gentlemen" t-shirts. It's sad that he's gone so fast.... I was glad that the Habs finally had someone that would protect his teammates..... Hope it's not too serious and he recovers completely :(.

macavoy

May 27, 2009
Houston, Tx
He won both against Orr, lost the one against the ice

Thanks for the info. Sucks, I really enjoyed his first fight and Moen's. God damn ice!

I got fed up with using my phone for internet stream, I moved and cable took 5 days to change over and I'm missing out on the free Comcast preview.

Analyzer*

Guaranteed classy Leaf fans will come in here and gave praise, or at the very least hope for a speedy recovery, so don't **** with them.

I hate Orr, but even though he didn't really do anything, I gained respect for him. That and when he beat the **** out of Kaleta. I don't approve of jumping the guy, but it's ****ing Kaleta.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Definitively no neck issue here, and I'm not sure about the broken jaw. Broken teeth is a certainty.

Concussion is 100% certain. But he did wake up on the ice...they immobilised him. So for everybody that didn't see it, he woke up and he moved some, this isn't like Eller or Pacioretty, but yeah, concussion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->