Speedsters GM Game v3.0 Signup (29 Teams open) Game Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
Really? Are you real right now? We just started a new game with tons of promise. Your a part of it. WHY IN THE NAME OF #@$@%! ARE YOU CREATING A NEW ONE?

Speedster

Just a king.
Dec 28, 2011
Canada
How can you expect us to remain active when your starting a new game everyday?

you guys are all complaining about how can we finish a game is people start new ones.. Will don't Join it's that simple you guys take it as i am trying to steal GM games DH while mine was going he made one and you guys don't care

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
you guys are all complaining about how can we finish a game is people start new ones.. Will don't Join it's that simple you guys take it as i am trying to steal GM games DH while mine was going he made one and you guys don't care

whoa. As much as I could take out of that, are you saying Donghabs98 stole your game? Hey, I am still there. I believed you agreed that we would start a new game...most GMs believe (myself included) that donghabs98 is one of the best commissioners on HF Boards. Though, you are right in one aspect, I will just not join. I cannot believe though that you are starting up a game just to spite a user. :shakehead

Speedster

Just a king.
Dec 28, 2011
Canada
whoa. As much as I could take out of that, are you saying Donghabs98 stole your game? Hey, I am still there. I believed you agreed that we would start a new game...most GMs believe (myself included) that donghabs98 is one of the best commissioners on HF Boards. Though, you are right in one aspect, I will just not join. I cannot believe though that you are starting up a game just to spite a user. :shakehead

ok whatever i will just delete this one and not make anymore for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad