Speculation: Maple Leafs To Add Kelly McCrimmon to Front Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
LOL. "Schooled". Speaking of schooled. Name the young Bruins players better than the leafs have. 4th overall, Reilly, Nylander, JVR, kadri, gardiner, Percy, huge returns from both Kessel and Dion.

Tell me the Bruins future is better. I'll wait for the laughs

[MOD]I'm optimistic about the Leafs as well but you're throwing rocks from a glass house.

Last edited by a moderator:

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
It means he was making huge strides and improving the team A LOT in such a short span until the eventual curse of mediocrity, that is the Maple Leafs, struck and they fired him for no real reason, lol. I aint trolling, when Burke was fired I was ecstatic.

You were ecsatic when the LEafs fired someone that made short-term moves, gave them a plodding defence and made their team a circus on and off the ice?

2.5/10

This is a decent move for the Leafs, will be interesting to see whom they actually name to the GM position, and whether that person will be a figurehead or the actual guy in charge.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Too bad the thread is devolving, McCrimmon would be a great hire. Really like what the Leafs are doing, if they get Sheldon Keefe to coach the Marlies they'll be in even better shape. To all the comments about having too many voices trying to guide things, do you really think most teams have one guy deciding everything? That would be utterly ridiculous. Leafs' future is bright, it pains me to say though, I've had fun laughing at their misfortunes all these years :laugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->