Spectacular Strachan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Steve L said:
Well then, can you make it so we can add him to the ignore list on any board except the one he moderates on? I, for one, would rather skip his mindless drivel.

Nope, it can't be done. I can't ignore ANY posters, so quit whining. :lol

bling

Jun 23, 2004
Steve L said:
Thats because they know they are wrong, they know they are backing the losing side and have nothing left to do apart from insult the people who favour the owners.

The players are doing it, the NHLPA are doing it, the pro NHLPA writers are doing it and finally the pro NHLPA poster are doing it.

Way to totally disregard the meaning and content of my post!

There is no side in this debate that is any more or less prone to making personal attacks.

It only appears that way to you because you are able to put your blinders on when someone who supports your side gets personal and only acknowledge and comment when it is the other side that responds negatively. This is of course human nature and a common reaction.

With all the BR bashing in this thread it from the pro-Owner contingent I thought it the perfect example of the opposite of what Kaiped Krusader had stated on another thread.

I just realized you have no idea what "belies" means.....

be·lie
Pronunciation: bi-'lI
Function: transitive verb
1 a : to give a false impression of b : to present an appearance not in agreement with
2 a : to show (something) to be false or wrong b : to run counter to : CONTRADICT
3 : DISGUISE

Last edited:

mackdogs*

Bettman makes Strachan look like a washed up hack at yesterday's press conference and he writes an article like this in response. Shocking! Ok, not really but Gary sure did put Strach in place. Al Strachan is a good example of someone staying 'past their prime'!

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
mackdogs said:
Bettman makes Strachan look like a washed up hack at yesterday's press conference and he writes an article like this in response. Shocking! Ok, not really but Gary sure did put Strach in place. Al Strachan is a good example of someone staying 'past their prime'!

It was hilarious to watch. Bettman knew exactly who he was talking to.

Funny how Al isn't quite so brave when it's a face to face thing. No surprise he scurried back to his computer and wrote up a SCATHING article.

YellHockey*

mackdogs said:

Are you kidding?

Bettman looked like a petty little weasel when responding to Strachan.

Strachan asks a simple question that Bettman refuses to answer because it doesn't serve his interests. Then Bettman tells Strachan he'll explain the number to him later. How does that make Bettman look good? He has to explain a freaking number?

David

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
puck you said:
^ I've given up on BR. Its embarrassing enough that he represents this message board as a moderator. :help:

I think that Bicycle repairman is Al Strachan himself...that's the only explanation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad