shes hot.... who is it?

edit: nevermind..... "Angela Ruggiero"

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
futurcorerock said:
I see that they're now making Team USA action figures

I've already got my Kieth Tkachuk doll on pre-order.

Sadly, his hamburger-shaped car is sold seperately :(

FoppaArGud

Jan 18, 2006
PHILLY
pretty funny

arrbez said:

hahaha

those are worse than the WJ unis, let's all make a pact NOT to buy any of this junk (the stuff from 02 and the recent WCs was nicer and is cheaper, anyway) because we all know Reebok and the NHL are keeping an eye on the sales. this is the kind of "innovation" Reebok promised when they first took over HHIC and they are well known for copying Nike's stuff (they knocked off the Dri-Fit material for football under garments and also for NBA authentic jerseys).

Holly Golightly

Aug 3, 2005
Denver, Colorado
arrbez said:

It is true that his Hamburgler car is sold separately, however I heard that it does come with a detachable McRibb sandwich and bib.

;)

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
I read a while ago that Sweden will be wearing old-style jerseys at the Olympics (the style currently used in the NHL that is).

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
The 'Uniforms' or jerseys are terrible and I hope Nike loses alot of money with this venture so they can learn not too F*** up simple elegant, pride inspiring things like "NATIONAL TEAM" jerseys.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
12# Peter Bondra said:
I read a while ago that Sweden will be wearing old-style jerseys at the Olympics (the style currently used in the NHL that is).
:handclap:

thats good, maybe everyone else can follow suit

X0ssbar

Initially I was in the 'what the fug are those category' but after watching the World Juniors the uni's have grown on me. I don't mind them at all now.

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
FoppaArGud said:
hahaha

those are worse than the WJ unis, let's all make a pact NOT to buy any of this junk (the stuff from 02 and the recent WCs was nicer and is cheaper, anyway) because we all know Reebok and the NHL are keeping an eye on the sales. this is the kind of "innovation" Reebok promised when they first took over HHIC and they are well known for copying Nike's stuff (they knocked off the Dri-Fit material for football under garments and also for NBA authentic jerseys).
I'll all for the pact. Signed

puckMAN

Dec 28, 2004
North St Paul
Top Shelf said:
Initially I was in the 'what the fug are those category' but after watching the World Juniors the uni's have grown on me. I don't mind them at all now.
do they all have the same look to them or dose each team have there own look,from what I saw the Canada an USA jerseys look almost the exact same other then color.

Petey21

Dec 19, 2003
Sweden
www.geocities.com
12# Peter Bondra said:

About a year or so I read in a Swedish newspaper that Sweden were gonna wear these new uniforms in the Olympics, but maybe they changed their minds since then?

Roughneck

Oct 15, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
Jimmi Jenkins said:
The 'Uniforms' or jerseys are terrible and I hope Nike loses alot of money with this venture so they can learn not too F*** up simple elegant, pride inspiring things like "NATIONAL TEAM" jerseys.

Reporters just need to keep asking Shane Doan whether he likes them, or get more tape of watching Todd Bertuzzi try to get one on.

I'm just thankful Hockey Canada at least nixed the socks, but why they didn't go back to the old jersey design still pisses me off.

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
Petey21 said:
About a year or so I read in a Swedish newspaper that Sweden were gonna wear these new uniforms in the Olympics, but maybe they changed their minds since then?
I guess so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad