Movies: Space Jam: A New Legacy

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
Thread bump.

I stumbled upon some potential spoilers regarding this movie after watching "The Last Dance", and digging more into the 1992 Dream Team along with MJ inviting superstars to train in his custom made practice facility WB made during the filming of the original Space Jam.

After some basic research it seems the Tunesquad and LJ will team up vs a cast of Warner Bros villains including Pennywise, The Wicked Witch, Lord Voldemort, The Mask, Agent Smith and the Joker.

What in the blue hell!?!?

I'm laughing just imagining Lord Voldermort absolutely shattering the backboard after dunking the rim over LJ's head, and I'm unsure if its a hysterical laugh of tragic insanity, or hilarious entertainment.

Are we going to see a jaded Ben Affleck be recruited as Bruce Wayne drinking himself away complaining how BVS was ruined getting an opportunity at redemption, and Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter getting called in as a last second hero?!

x0imunx5qjl41.jpg

Last edited:

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Any chance you can write a billion dollar script? Feel free to send it forward to universal studios. I understand there has been a lot of stupid remakes, but how about you write an original script? I’m currently writing one about a transgender Indian man who grew up in a small community just outside of Mumbai. His life was completely useless and he passed away at the age of 24 after he accidentally ate a poisonous mushroom.
That actually sounds like something I'd watch.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Just played the first one for my four-year-old son, he loved it!

Can't wait until we can both watch the second one this summer.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
You need to teach them early. "This place is called HFBoards. When you want attention, you go there and say that something popular is bad..."

All the shitty things in the world to be upset about and some people get pissed off about this?
These seem like strange responses to the responses to the new update.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
As much as I love LeBron and the first movie, I really wish they would’ve done what they were originally planning to do after the first movie, and make the sequels about a different sport with a different athlete.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad