Movies: Space Jam: A New Legacy

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I expect it to focus on message over entertainment and so it will be shitty but critics will heap praise on it.

Sep 19, 2008
Lol I don't see why people would be upset over this. There are so many people that are clamouring for this, and have been for a while.

Who has been clamoring for this? When has there been demand to make a sequel that nobody asked for?

Sep 19, 2008
Do you not see the comments on the picture LeBron posted? "A sequel that nobody asked for" literally is furthest thing from truth

It isn't. The truth is people are just tired of Hollywood sequels. How many people do you know who want to see Mighty Ducks 4? Or Slapshot 2? ;)

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
How many people do you know who want to see Slapshot 2? ;)

Sadly it's a thing already...

MV5BOTg1NjYwMDcyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE1NDMyMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR2,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Reactions: HFBCommenter

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Can they really take the warriors starting 5?

Funnily enough Kawai Leonard with the nickname the claw would be hilarious for the monstars if he just dead panned the whole thing.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
Stop making stupid **** not one asked for, Hollywood.

Signed:
EVERYBODY
Any chance you can write a billion dollar script? Feel free to send it forward to universal studios. I understand there has been a lot of stupid remakes, but how about you write an original script? I’m currently writing one about a transgender Indian man who grew up in a small community just outside of Mumbai. His life was completely useless and he passed away at the age of 24 after he accidentally ate a poisonous mushroom.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I bet Warner Brothers came to Lebron seeing as Bugs Bunny is so irreverent now because they don;t even produce cartoons anymore. His own kids probably don't even know what the Looney toons are.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Any chance you can write a billion dollar script? Feel free to send it forward to universal studios. I understand there has been a lot of stupid remakes, but how about you write an original script? I’m currently writing one about a transgender Indian man who grew up in a small community just outside of Mumbai. His life was completely useless and he passed away at the age of 24 after he accidentally ate a poisonous mushroom.

Uhh, people do it all the time, so why can't Hollywood?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->