South Park - The Fractured But Whole - Coming October 17th

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I doubt it will be. Better or on par with stick of truth. But it's still gonna be amazing

Qurpiz

Carry me home!
Nov 5, 2006
I've always loved the superhero side of South Park. This will be amazing

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
If you pre-order it digitally, you get Stick of Truth for free on PS4 / Xbox One.

Started playing through it again last night :yo:

I wasn't expecting to see this until next year (info later this year, release next Spring/Summer), so this was a huge surprise for me, and a good one.

That said, with the groundwork already in place these aren't the types of games that should take 3-4 years to make now that they have a steady publisher, but still.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
So excited for this! :yo: Might pre-order it now actually as I want to replay Stick of Truth.

Lost Horizons

Oct 14, 2006
Mass
South Park: The Fractured But Whole Special Edition Revealed

The remote controlled vehicle will also spout out 12 different voice lines.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole is getting a special edition, and it includes a remote-controlled big wheel bike.

The $190 South Park: The Fractured But Whole remote-control Coon Mobile bundle was discovered on Amazon by Twitter user Wario64. Along with the remote-controlled Coon Mobile—which features Cartman's alter-ego The Coon on a big wheel bike—the bundle will include the South Park: The Fractured But Whole gold edition game with a steelbook and season pass subscription.

71ECOw3mzHL._AC_SL1000_-720x720.jpg

The remote-controlled Coon Mobile is controlled via Bluetooth from a free smartphone app that is available on both iOS and Android. Batteries are required for the vehicle, but you'll have to buy those separately.

The South Park: The Fractured But Whole bundle is an Amazon exclusive, according to the Amazon listing. It's available for pre-order now. South Park: The Fractured But Whole is slated for release on December 6 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

MikeModano9

Oct 27, 2011
Tallahassee
I doubt it will be. Better or on par with stick of truth. But it's still gonna be amazing

Never know with these guys. I've been saying the same thing about their show but it just keeps getting better. They have a very good eye for details and their writing is still some of the funniest and smartest stuff. Pretty excited to play TFBW. Haha even if it's on par with SOT that'd be great.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I'm OK with this. Stick of Truth was delayed as well IIRC. I'd rather they have a kick ass product again if it comes a few months later then put out a mediocre product.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Disappointing, but on the plus side, now I have more time to work through my backlog of games. :laugh:

I waited for the Stick of Truth until it hit $10 before playing it, but I loved it so much this is most likely a day one purchase for me....assuming reviews are positive.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Disappointing, but on the plus side, now I have more time to work through my backlog of games. :laugh:

I waited for the Stick of Truth until it hit $10 before playing it, but I loved it so much this is most likely a day one purchase for me....assuming reviews are positive.

If it's anywhere close to Stick of Truth it definitely is a day one purchase.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Just pre-ordered this last night and started playing stick of truth. Definitely a great game, hopefully the but whole lives up to expectations..

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->