TV: South Park Season 25

Sep 19, 2008
Just finished watching it earlier this morning. Might have been the best episode so far. "2018...Kyle!"

The PC babies :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
The last two episodes have been really good. This season has had some outstanding episodes.

Sep 19, 2008
Halloween episode was really fun

Seeing Ned again was hilarious, although he didn't speak. South Park doing a lot of flashbacks to older episodes this season. And yeah, the Halloween episode was one of the best they did in a while. I loved the whole Purge feel you got from that episode.

School ends and then the chaos starts :laugh: TRICKORTREATTRICKORTREATTRICKORTREAT :laugh:

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
The Hankey episode as a whole didn't do too much for me, but the Simpsons ending alone was worth it.

didn't think it was as good as the first two but it's been a while since they brought out Mr. Hankey.

Seeing Ned again was hilarious, although he didn't speak. South Park doing a lot of flashbacks to older episodes this season

It really does feel like they might be done with the show after this season. It has this "bringing back the fan favorites for one last go around" kinda feel. I actually do hope that they go over-the-top in pushing the envelope in a genuine attempt to get cancelled. That would make for some entertaining television. The Simpsons bit had that type of vibe.

Sep 19, 2008
The recent episode with Manbearpig's return got great reviews. Been very busy so haven't had the chance to watch it. :laugh:

Sorry

May 18, 2005
:laugh: this is erroneous thought. most critics have hailed this season as one of the best

Lol that must mean it has been great.

I’ve been watching the show since it premiered. This season is lazy, uninspired, and generally not funny.

Sep 19, 2008
Lol that must mean it has been great.

I’ve been watching the show since it premiered. This season is lazy, uninspired, and generally not funny.

Feel free to voice your opinion but I'm just saying it's in the minority. You literally have someone above saying it was a good episode wednesday :laugh:

Sorry

May 18, 2005
Sweet. A 3 parter to end the season.

A 3 parter no one wanted.

Just end the show already. It’s clear Matt and Trey don’t even write for it anymore. Handed the modern formula over to new writers. And they aren’t very talented.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I was dying at manbearpig in the suit with the lawyer. Just like I was with Satan in the library with the reading glasses.

There's been moments but this season has been underwhelming for me.

Really seems like the last hurrah with all these kill offs but it could just be them trolling us again.

Just awful. Cancel this garbage.

#cancelsouthpark

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
I was dying at manbearpig in the suit with the lawyer. Just like I was with Satan in the library with the reading glasses.

Really seems like the last hurrah with all these kill offs but it could just be them trolling us again.

#cancelsouthpark

Best season in a bit!

Reactions: HFBCommenter

stopclickbait

Aug 28, 2018
Some of my fav episodes were Asspen, Awesom-o, and WOW I heard South Park went to crap when they started bringing in politics. Have there been any good random story episodes?

Sep 19, 2008

#cancelsouthpark

I'm curious what's with all the animosity this season. Most reviews have been outstanding re: this season and their brilliant satire. What about it did you find underwhelming?

I would describe a few years ago as underwhelming. Episodes like "Lice Capades". Ever since they started getting political again...it's actually gotten back to the old SP that I used to watch and laugh so hard at. SP isn't anywhere close to decline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->