TV: South Park Season 25

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i thought it was really funny.

i dont know about the reviews, i dont care either. but that episode was clearly "south park".

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
i thought it was really funny.

i dont know about the reviews, i dont care either. but that episode was clearly "south park".

Agreed. It probably wouldn't be one of the stronger eps in most seasons, and hopefully it won't be one of the better ones of this season, but it was decent South Park, which is still very good TV, IMO.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I thought it was good, pretty telling how all the kids (and eventually the parents) were just jaded to the relentless school shootings.

Randy pantomiming was hilarious, along with "Black Panther Family Discussion Night". :laugh:

Given how the episode ended I'm guessing there will be a "part 2" next week, although I thought they were getting away from the whole season-long story arc model. Hopefully there will be some new stories this season.

Reactions: Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
I thought the shooting and them being so nonchalant was brilliant as was the Black Panther stuff. Still haven't seen it yet though. Cartman did kind of ruin it for me because it hit Netflix a bit ago but was waiting for the right time because GF already saw it. Thanks Cartman brah. LOL.

Sep 19, 2008
I only saw a preview but come on, you have Father Maxi and Butters. They in the theater :laugh: while everyone else is like WHAT IS GOING ON

Professor Chaos with Father Maxi :laugh:

Also yeah the best episodes are the random ones...most politic episodes suck.

Deal with it, Modern SP is going to spoof cultural events and has done so the last 4 or 5 years to rave reviews.

Reactions: Vipers31
Sep 19, 2008
These 2 episodes have been a lot better than some we've seen in the last few seasons.

It's like people have forgotten how good Randy Marsh or Butters is in south park. They always get into the most hilarious situations or exaggerate things to comical lengths. "But it's too edgy for me now i HATE POLITICAL EPISODES" :laugh:

I honestly can't think of a bad Randy episode. Everyone loves what he does. The KFC episode, the home renovation episode, Lorde, he's such a good conduit for the show producers to mock society

Reactions: TB12

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Did it seem like they didn't edit the voices right in that last episode? Seemed off, especially Butters.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
I only saw a preview but come on, you have Father Maxi and Butters. They in the theater :laugh: while everyone else is like WHAT IS GOING ON

Professor Chaos with Father Maxi :laugh:

Deal with it, Modern SP is going to spoof cultural events and has done so the last 4 or 5 years to rave reviews.

Rave reviews? Most people agree the past few seasons have you know...sucked

Matt and Trey are not good story tellers, good at making you laugh but not so much a story.

Reactions: SomeoneGreat

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
No? From what I've read most people did not like the season long storylines

From what I've read many people are riding the "show has sucked in recent years" bandwagon which was accurate five or six years ago, ignorant of it having got much better from probably season 18.

The reviews don't agree with your notion that "most people" think the last few seasons have "sucked" either. But I suspect you're one of the people I mentioned above.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Im relative new into South Park. Im in Season 5 now, but i have to say, i like it very much. Tons of laugh. Episodes like "Cartmanland", "Cripple Fight", "Proper Condom Use" ... Just hilarious. For now, it is the best season. Looking to others.
Wait until you get to the episode "Scott Tenorman Must Die"

it's possibly my favourite South Park episode.

Reactions: Bunch of Jurcos

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Im relative new into South Park. Im in Season 5 now, but i have to say, i like it very much. Tons of laugh. Episodes like "Cartmanland", "Cripple Fight", "Proper Condom Use" ... Just hilarious. For now, it is the best season. Looking to others.

Where/how do you watch the prior seasons?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->