Souray to be dealt, also prospects available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
Hello fellow HFNHLers,

The Sharks are looking to deal out Sheldon Souray.

Also looking to deal out prospects in 2 for 1 deals, or for draft picks for roster help need to cut down prospect list to atleast 50.

I am also in the market for a 3rd line centre.

E-mail me any offers to [email protected].

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Vulture alert!

Just a reminder to the vultures out there that all trades are subject to review, and we have a tighter standard in place for new GMs while they get a feel for the relative value of assets in our unique market.

I'm sure Dave (do you have a last name, Dave?) will do just fine, and I imagine he's got that Rotten Otten consulting with him to some degree, but in any event I just wanted to remind the vultures among you not to look to take unfair advantage of ANY of the incoming GMs, because it won't fly. :teach:

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Ohio Jones said:
Just a reminder to the vultures out there that all trades are subject to review, and we have a tighter standard in place for new GMs while they get a feel for the relative value of assets in our unique market.

I'm sure Dave (do you have a last name, Dave?) will do just fine, and I imagine he's got that Rotten Otten consulting with him to some degree, but in any event I just wanted to remind the vultures among you not to look to take unfair advantage of ANY of the incoming GMs, because it won't fly. :teach:

AWWWWWW!!!!!! Thats no fun...

I wish I had this support system when I was first came through. :( Hang on, I was always under-mind by my consultant... That could be a problem.. :)

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
Ohio Jones said:

My last name is Astles. Don't get it confused with another word it may look like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad