Injury Report: Soucy reportedly has an upper body injury (Out for at least 1 month)

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hunt can play LD. With Pateryn back he'll be fine. Belpedio can play both sides, and is probably due for a looksee. Rask can fill in for Kunin, and Galchenyuk can play C in a pinch. Would be huge if he regained his game that he had a few years ago.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Hunt can play LD. With Pateryn back he'll be fine. Belpedio can play both sides, and is probably due for a looksee. Rask can fill in for Kunin, and Galchenyuk can play C in a pinch. Would be huge if he regained his game that he had a few years ago.
I'd like to bring Belpedio or Menell back up if Soucy is going to be out for significant time. You would think Pateryn is almost assuredly gone by Monday.

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
Showcase?
No, I think showcases are over by now.
Soucy probably going to be out a while if what I was told is correct.
Bartkowski probably on way up now.

I would love for Pateryn and Hunt both to get traded but Wild being still very much in playoff race I don't know if BG will pull that trigger

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I would be so impressed if BG sold anyway. With Koivu and our goalies playing the way they are, there is no way that we go anywhere in the playoffs, if we do make them. Best we make a couple of trades that benefit the team in the future, even if they are small ones.

Reactions: Mickey the mouse

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
Great call

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad