Confirmed with Link: Soucy extension - 3 years, $8.25M ($2.75M AAV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I... don't mind this too much. Sure, it's a big number for someone who plays on our 3rd pairing but it could also allow us to make another move in the back end. It's over the projection sure, and stings a bit, but could be far worse.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Good deal.

Better bet he will be in Seattle in two years.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Predicated on a Dumba trade, which isn't a sure thing.

If Dumba is traded, they go 7-3 and he’s certainly the best player on this roster available.

If Dumba is kept and they go 4-4, he’s probably still the pick. At this point without knowing where he and the likes of Kunin and Greenway are at next year, he’s still the better player who also projects as the better player given what we’ve seen so far.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
If Dumba is traded, they go 7-3 and he’s certainly the best player on this roster available.

If Dumba is kept and they go 4-4, he’s probably still the pick. At this point without knowing where he and the likes of Kunin and Greenway are at next year, he’s still the better player who also projects as the better player given what we’ve seen so far.

I think Kunin gets picked well before Soucy does, if they're both out there. Probably Greenway too, but I don't feel as good about that. That one is more of a 50/50.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I don't love it, but sure. Agreed he's likely going to Seattle eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->